Contributor

So glad this weekend is almost over ...... certainly QVC has data on viewership during this time???      I consider myself organized but buying something this early is just not right!

Respected Contributor

It's right for me & my budget.

Frequent Contributor

Obviously they do have data and it must support their CIJ programming as it gets bigger and bigger every year.

Given the problems with shipping and availability issues that keep cropping up, I think this year especially CIJ makes sense.

Respected Contributor

Why?  Why is it not right?  Why is it not right, If you KNOW you want to try something new in holiday decorating and want it delivered to your door, is it wrong to get it BEFORE you want to put it up?  To Want to KNOW you will have it in your posession instead of wondering if it will be delivered on time?  WHY is it not right to want to pay a lower price today when you know you will see the same item in the future at a HIGHER PRICE?  Humm?

Contributor

It is cheap stuff leftover from last season - 

Honored Contributor

@Matchup Sez you LOL. Did you take inventory last year so you KNOW this? Nope.

Contributor

Yes - same old pretzels, toffee bites, luminara lanterns, Juniors cheesecake...... should I go on?

Respected Contributor

Well a lot of things won't be the same some time in the future...because many were the only order of the year and things sold out.

And less important than data on viewership is the data on sales! The channel doesn't exist merely for entertainment viewing. It exist for sales.

Frequent Contributor

Obviously, a lot of folks are appreciating the programming and buying.  Not your cup of tea, that's fine.  I doubt any of us who are enjoying and shopping are going to apologize, or agree with your assessments.

Contributor

I buy regularly & didn't buy a thing this weekend.   In my opinion, those buying this early just want to check things off list - not a lot of thought!