Super Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@classic wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

That is a great shipping deal!

Is that for anything, or only the things featured for their CIJ?

Problem is, I never find anything there I like. Bummer for me!

Me too, I never find anything I like, except their hangers... But, this time I ordered their Today's Special, micro lights .. You can even put them in water... I also bought their small  apothecary gold vases for Christmas gifts.. I figured I'd put a set of the lights in the vase and  give that combo as a gift.. Otherwise, I'm not a fan of HSN.. 

@classic

Great gift idea! Put me on your list!! LOL

I never buy the micro lights as the only set I had was from VPH and never worked right, but the sale on them today on HSN seems great, because the strands are so long. If they had an amber choice, I'd be getting them.

I'm not a fan of the other shopping channels in general. The only thing I do is pick up Origami shelves when they are on sale at HSN, as I'm trying to get my basement more organized. In general, they just don't have much of a selection of the kind of merchandise I'm looking for, or what I see looks dimestore cheap, for the most part.

MOMINOHIO... I'll put you on my list... 😉    I like to think out of the box.. I make gift bags out of wallpaper; of course, the embellishments cost me more than the wallpaper..

You must be my other book end.. I too ordered their Origami shelves.. I have them in my basement to store my holiday decorations.. We had to do our basement over & just because it's  basement, I still wanted to make it beautiful.. The shelves are a nice accent touch to the paint color I  chose... Now, I've been on the hunt for some folding screens, to put in front covering the containers I have on the shelves... I didn't want to build another closet there, because when we decide to sell, I'd like to leave more open space to the next owner & have them decide how they want to ustilize that section of the basement..  

By the way, HSN did offer the AMBER color & I ordered that also.. I've bought the Bethlehem micro lights & they work wonderfully.. I've bought some jewelry from MV on Evine.. His stones are absolutely beautiful.. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I rarely shop at HSN. Their winter lane items don't interest me. They used to carry really nice quality and reasonable prices on their Christmas items many years ago. I have some decorations that I still use every year that have held up well. I returned the one Christmas item last year that broke. I am hesitant to order anything from them. 

@BabyYoda

Their shipping promotion was SUPER, but I agree HSN used to have some wonderful Christmas decor pieces, but now a lot of their good vendors aren't there (the sisters from Italy--they went to Evine dont know if they are still with them-I forget their names and another decorator I dont see anymore) so a lot of what they show now doesn't have the same quality or appeal to me..................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies  I received the HSN fire lantern today.  It looks nice,  except that the battery cover is covered in paint smudges, and there is a teeny bit of paint missing from the rim on the front top of the lantern, so am debating whether I will exhange it or not.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@TenderMercies  I received the HSN fire lantern today.  It looks nice,  except that the battery cover is covered in paint smudges, and there is a teeny bit of paint missing from the rim on the front top of the lantern, so am debating whether I will exhange it or not.

@mousiegirl I actually cancelled the lantern and ordered the white snow globe tree instead.  I decided I have too many fireplaces!