Respected Contributor

I rarely shop at HSN. Their winter lane items don't interest me. They used to carry really nice quality and reasonable prices on their Christmas items many years ago. I have some decorations that I still use every year that have held up well. I returned the one Christmas item last year that broke. I am hesitant to order anything from them. 

Respected Contributor
Now THAT is a deal. I don't do much shopping at HSN anymore though, just my Elysee skincare, some Huggable Hangars, Ming cookware, Tony Little micropedic pillows. Hope the Q doesn't do away with those since the buyout. If anything, I hope the Q takes some hints from HSN regarding sale pricing and shipping.

I started to look at their CIJ stuff, but I don't need anymore temptations. Already feeling buyers remorse for the stuff I bought. Finally confirmed my Luminara lantern purchase for nearly $200. Now I'm wishing I had put that money towards the local cocker rescue group I follow...
Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I got the red fireplace lantern from my powder room!  It will look so inviting on he back of my toilet!  Everyone will want to go!

@TenderMercies   I bought that a few days ago, so missed the sale.  I hope ours look better than the red that was displayed, it had dents on top whereas the green didn't.

Frequent Contributor

I think the wine glass shades are brilliant. 

Respected Contributor
@fluffie

Wine glass shades?? Umm...I may have to check those out.
Frequent Contributor

Item 545-308

Occasional Contributor

I bought some of the micro lights also. I do not buy very much from HSN but the special on the shipping charges is very enticing. I also am interested in the Jeffrey Banks microfiber sheets and the satin trimmed holiday microfiber blanket.  I have boughten his linens in the past and they are beautuful.  I especially like the blue plaid pattern with the white deer on it.  

Super Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

That is a great shipping deal!

Is that for anything, or only the things featured for their CIJ?

Problem is, I never find anything there I like. Bummer for me!

Me either, but today...Score! I LOVE the TSV home page and bought the jars they are featuring as well a couple of sets of  the fairy lights. 

I usually go nuts over VPH and bought nothing this time.

Super Contributor

@fluffie wrote:

I think the wine glass shades are brilliant. 

OMG I have never seen anything like that. I ordered a set in grey.

Respected Contributor
@fluffie
Thanks for the item number! What a cool idea - I wish I had thought of it!!