Honored Contributor

Re: Bring Back Linda Dano!!!!!

She's been gone for 20 years, she isn't coming back...lol   These types of posts amuse me.   I remember the name but not the person and I've been with QVC practically from the beginning.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

She's been gone for 20 years, she isn't coming back...lol   These types of posts amuse me.   I remember the name but not the person and I've been with QVC practically from the beginning.  

She probably will never come back, true, but she's only been away from QVC for 3 years.  She was selling home decor up until late 2013. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

She probably will never come back, true, but she's only been away from QVC for 3 years.  She was selling home decor up until late 2013. 

Seriously?  I thought she was from back in the distant Qvc past.    I remember the name but nothing else about her. 

Respected Contributor

Yes Linda left QVC three years ago because that is when she announced she won't be coming back and I ordered a few things on clearance right away. She had unique and pretty items and most were great quality.
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't think it amusing when Q looses great vendors and people make known they are displeased, but Q does nothing to answer the complaints.

Of course Q isn't going to be able to bring back people like Linda who leave, but they should be understanding it is the merchandise and style she brought that we are wanting back. They do nothing to satisfy that request, and continuing to not 'hear' what we want certainly won't increase sales.

Honored Contributor

Linda has her own website; lindadano.com

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Regular Contributor

I don't see the humor. And your wrong. I haven't even been watching that long. She was on a year or two ago. She did home decor shows and was very well liked. She has great taste and a ton of class. Her items were classy and reminiscent of the goold old fashioned Chritmas's. I miss her very much as a decorator and person. Very kind lady.

Honored Contributor

Before Linda had her line of home products, she had a line of accessories @ QVC. That line included handbags, scarves, and jewelry. I still have two of her microfiber messenger bags and some of her tortoise bracelets. She left QVC the first time after the death of her husband. When she returned after being gone for quite a few years, she started her home line.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

But is she still creating things?

Honored Contributor

I have one of her rugs and I bought that butler's tray coffee table she sold. I just love that thing, any one who comes to my house wants to know where I got it.