Trusted Contributor

Re: Beautiful Heavy Weight Holiday Wrapping Paper

I love Current.  I still buy Current paper and some of their cards.  The paper even often survives my cat— who tries to “ help me” when I wrap.  

Respected Contributor

Heart when people select a paper color or theme for each person or when a couple coordinating papers are used for all wrapping for a given year. Never gave this a thought until I started to see it online in many places a few years ago. Now I try to do the same. Makes it easier and to an extent keeps the cost down. Don't have that much wrapping to do anymore but like to make the wrapping look nice. The bags Q sells are okay but not for me because they would last for years meaning I have to store them. Pretty much like to buy what I need for a season and use it up so no storage involved until following season.
Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

Hobby Lobby also makes very nice heavy wrapping paper with the grids to follow on the back for use as a cutting guide.  I order their wrapping paper online to use for all occasion wrapping such as polka dot which can be used for any occasion.  

@GraciesmomI didn't think of HL and we just got one this past summer.  Thanks!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Is it cat proof too? That's what i need.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Beautiful paper! All my gifts are going out in the mail and none need gift wrapping. I miss the days when wrapping gifts to go under the tree was an event!

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

Is it cat proof too? That's what i need.

@wildlifewitchCatproof?  I don't know.  It is, however, heavy weight and the boxes won't tear through the paper while you wrap.

Esteemed Contributor

I know wrapping paper is a big fundraiser at some schools.  I have gotten very high quality paper buying from the school.

Honored Contributor

Current offers quality wrapping paper.....also unique stocking stuffers

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”