Trusted Contributor

I just ordered these cute bags. We always designate a few gifts from Santa. Our DD won’t be here for the first time for Christmas but always played along. Our DS still believes in Santa. Yes...he does. Yes...he is 23. He is disabled and young for his age and we will not take that dream away from him. 

Anyway...these are so cute, IMO. 

2CD373D5-3AFD-4DCA-B251-51434A09DE5B.jpeg

This is my son....

No he doesn’t drive. We took these pics before prom and Dad drove. DS just wanted that kind of pic lol!

7E42B1C6-C59A-4DC5-95C8-052C4D5FAAF8.jpeg

991DED6B-3648-495C-9887-3B3E8C5F1792.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@BirdieGal  The bags are cute.  Where did you find them?

What's even cuter is your son.  What a handsome lad! :-)

Trusted Contributor

@LdyBugz

Awhhh, thank you! We think he’s pretty cute. The girls all love him.

Those bags are from LTD commodities dot com

I get their catalog but order online. Those bags are in a set of three and only $4.98! 

I like site. They have different kinds of items and the prices usually can’t be beat. 

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal

Those bags are really cute - nice find!

Your son is very handsome - they look so happy!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@BirdieGal  I bet all the girls like him!  He's a cutie pahtootie!

Ahhh yes, LTD.  I used to get their catalog.  I do have their Website booked marked so I'll have to poke around there.  Back to work for now though.  Thx!

Honored Contributor

What cute shoes he's wearing.  In fact his whole outfit is pretty hot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank you! Momma styled the prom outfit. The shoes are Converse. The tux is a Donna Karan. His high school colors were red and black. 

We still have the tux at home. We go to a lot of charity events as well as concerts where that type of dress is appropriate. 

We had to get it altered because he has lost weight since then. Looks great.

Super Contributor

@BirdieGal. . . .    My heart swelled with love and joy at your post, then swelled to overflowing at the photos of your handsome son. I adore the one of him by the car! Oh, and just an FYI: I am 60 yrs. old, and NOBODY can convince me that Santa doesn't exist. (Perhaps Santa is not a jolly old man in a red suit, but he just may be the spirit of childlike wonder and joy of the season.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Super Contributor

@BirdieGal. . . .    My heart swelled with love and joy at your post, then swelled to overflowing at the photos of your handsome son. I adore the one of him by the car! Oh, and just an FYI: I am 60 yrs. old, and NOBODY can convince me that Santa doesn't exist. (Perhaps Santa is not a jolly old man in a red suit, but he just may be the spirit of childlike wonder and joy of the season.)

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Bags for Santa gifts!

[ Edited ]

@q-girl

I feel the exact same way. Your thoughtful post brought tears to my eyes. 💖

And thank you regarding my son. He loves Dad’s car. Mostly because it’s a convertible I think.