Trusted Contributor

@Sierra1011

I agree.  I decorate for harvest for three months- Sep, Oct and Nov.

Respected Contributor

We don't really get much in the way of autumn where I live in southern California.  September is usually our second hottest month, so I struggle with autumn decor.  I generally limit it to a sunflower wreath and maybe some pumpkins/colored leaves.  I look forward to seeing Valerie's items anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

I wish that she would offer that pumpkin colored Mercury candle holder that is part of an auto-delivery.  I didn't want the Christmas one.

@Tennesseegal  That one is very pretty...I'm seriously considering getting 2 of the red on auto delivery so I can get 2 of the Fall option.

Maybe you can post on Valerie's FB page and suggest she offer it separately next year. I know that doesn't help for this year, but it would be something to look forward to. She does reply to most posts Smiley Happy

@Tennesseegal  I just caved and bought 2 of the red on auto delivery...those Fall ones are lovely...watching the presentation now! I read the great reviews too... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise

Enjoy your candle rings.  I am still pondering it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Back to Fall

[ Edited ]

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Susan Louise

Enjoy your candle rings.  I am still pondering it!

@Tennesseegal  The reviews keep coming in with 5 stars too. The 2 red ones I ordered shipped this morning Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love the Fall shows on QVC.  It seems like they are few and far in between though.  Although I LOVE Christmas and their Christmas programming, I would enjoy a few more fall and harvest shows.  My fall decor stays out a lot longer than my Christmas decor does.

I'll be watching on the 8th!

Respected Contributor

I decorate more seasonally than by holiday.  Already bought the luminara mini candles auto delivery so should receive the autumnal set.  love fall items.

Respected Contributor

I love the fall and decorating for it. I start in September and then move onto Christmas after Thanksgiving. I had a stressful fall last year so I decided to decorate early for Christmas since I was going to NY a lot to take care of my mother. I can't wait to see what Valerie brings us for fall. 

Super Contributor

I decorate for fall right after Labor Day. For September, I start with sunflowers and apples. October is Halloween, pumpkins and fall leaves. November is Thanksgiving, turkeys and more mutes fall tones to match the colors that are occuring naturally in the forest; browns, creams and pops of red. Each year I look forward to their Harvest specials and buy one or two more things to add to my collection. It's the longest season for decorating, so I really try to have some nice things. Christmas for me is only from December 1-31st. New Year's Day I'm done with it and bring out the snowflakes and snowmen. 

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

On August 8th, there will be fall decor and I think that Valerie will have several shows.

@Tennesseegal  And it looks like she will have a TSV that day too. It has been quite awhile since Valerie had a Fall decor TSV.

I'm going to take a guess that it probably has something to do with candles/lanterns or a new set/type of lit pumpkins Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  or spheres, lol.