Esteemed Contributor

Anyone order the new flameless candles???

[ Edited ]

Did anyone order the new flameless candles??  They really look like there are flames in the candle jar. 

Plan to drop them into Valerie' hurricanes....do not particularity like the mini fairy lights.

Esteemed Contributor

t asure Re: Anyone order the new flameless candles???

I'm not sure which item you're referring to - but I recently got this set H216114.

I was looking for flameless tapers and they were pricey on their own! This set had a little bit of everything, with very good reviews. They do flicker like a real flame would;  they have a small amount of wax on the exterior (not as much as my other Candle Impressions) so they look 'real'. I plan on using them in hurricanes, votives, etc- and the tapers  in my window - so they didn't need to be as 'waxy' as my other stand alone Candle Impression items. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone order the new flameless candles???

Please .... what is the item # for the NEW frameless candles....... thanks🙃

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@January121, if it’s the new candles that were in Kirsten’s show today, they are M58962, set of 2 dancing flame flameless candles with timer. 

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Did anyone order the new flameless candles??  They really look like there are flames in the candle jar. 

Plan to drop them into Valerie' hurricanes....do not particularity like the mini fairy lights.

@corita

They look nice the video, but they got a scathing review--

-These candles and I use that term lightly, are nothing but 4 inch white plastic tubes. The photos show purple hues and that’s what I wanted. These are overpriced, plain white pieces of plastic. I would return but it costs more to return after paying the original shipping costs. Pretty sad!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@corita wrote:

@corita

-These candles and I use that term lightly, are nothing but 4 inch white plastic tubes. The photos show purple hues and that’s what I wanted. These are overpriced, plain white pieces of plastic. I would return but it costs more to return after paying the original shipping costs. Pretty sad!

-------------

Oh no.... I usually read reviews, but ordered quickly this time!!   They looked so different and interesting during the presentation!!  They would be something I could use...  will review when I get them!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@January121, if it’s the new candles that were in Kirsten’s show today, they are M58962, set of 2 dancing flame flameless candles with timer. 

@Maltichonmom17 ..... THANKS!!!!! 😍

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@corita wrote:

@corita

@Spurt

OMG, they look really cheesy. That's pretty sad indeed. Dollar store would offer these. 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@corita
They look interesting. I don’t think they are meant to look like a regular flameless candle. More like a fire when they are put in mercury glass etc. I believe they’ll do good for what you are going to use them for. I’m a little tempted. Do let us know how you like or dislike them .
P.s
I’ve saw something similar on another shopping web site but a lot more expensive.
Respected Contributor

It’s going to have be something earth shattering or beyond spectacular before I purchase anymore Flameless candles.  Thanks for the FYI, and I am passing without hesitation.