Respected Contributor

Re: Alberti hosting Martha Stewart holiday show

I watched some of it, recorded it to watch later when DH isn’t around. I like the flameless gift boxes a lot, but a bit pricey for me, especially because I’d want two sets, and because I can’t decide between silver or gold. lol

I remember last year when Alberto visited Martha. That was so much fun.
Frequent Contributor

I really like Martha and Alberti together also...she said it in such a sweet way that Alberti should not wear black on a Christmas show. :-)

Honored Contributor

@Reever
Martha has said several times she likes his decor style and would like to visit his home during the holidays.
Frequent Contributor

I saw the show and when Alberti was showing the lights against his shirt Martha thought it was black and Alberti said no it was blue.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom I liked those candles too. I ordered the green one. Now I hope they actually hold off shipping until cooler weather so it doesn't melt during shipment!

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Halidon I've been watching, and it is so much fun! Loved the old fashioned carved candles! Also love the metal wreath with garland. And... well pretty much everything else! Love Alberti!

I had to have all three of those candles!

Respected Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:'

@Reever
Martha has said several times she likes his decor style and would like to visit his home during the holidays.

I despise mercury glass and find it chilly and un-inviting.  Alberti's home is modern. Not my style at all.

Respected Contributor

@mcgill wrote:

I really like Martha and Alberti together also...she said it in such a sweet way that Alberti should not wear black on a Christmas show. :-)

I would have preferred Martha make that statement to Alberti AFTER the show was over and not during the show.  That was not necessary and tasteless.  She should know better.  

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Reever

I despise mercury glass and find it chilly and un-inviting.  Alberti's home is modern. Not my style at all.

I saw a video of Albrti's home where he was showing his Christmas decor (granted this was a couple of years ago) and it looked quite traditional to me.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Reever

@Reever   I saw Alberti doing a Christmas segment at his home a couple of years ago on You Tube.  His home looked very traditional to me.  I really liked it.  I don't remember seeing any mercury glass.  There wasn't any mercury glass in Martha Stewart's show today either.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau