Honored Contributor

☘️Half Price St Patrick's Day Items At Home Goods☘️

[ Edited ]

Took a quick trip into a Home Goods/Marshalls store today. Right at the entrance to Home Goods there was a St Patrick's Day decor table with lots of half price items.

I could not resist this made in Ireland pillow, it was originally $19.98 marked down to $9.00.The company that makes it is called Charles Gallen.

I also bought this gold wooden shamrock for $4.00.  I put it in front of a Tiffany style lamp so that when the lamp is on the gold will show up 

I'm Irish, so I would leave these up year round.

IMG_20240315_145302557.jpg

IMG_20240315_145216959.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Half Price St Patrick's Day Items At Home Goods

@Greeneyedlady21     

Very pretty pillow and shamrock.  You got great deals too!  This would be the perfect time to go, especially if you need  to stock up on a few items for next year.  I was thinking about the lovely Irish inspired basket another poster made for an animal charity auction.

Thanks for sharing this with us.💝

Respected Contributor

Re: ☘️Half Price St Patrick's Day Items At Home Goods☘️

@Greeneyedlady21 I would leave them up all year too.  I am Irish and have an Irish Angel, an Irish snowman and two shamrocks that I leave up all year.

If I had that pillow and Shamrock you just bought, I would leave them up as well.

That reminds me.  I have a couple St Patrick dish towels I bought at Home Goods last year.  I forgot all about them.  I am going right now and get them out and will leave out the rest of the month.

Trusted Contributor

Pretty pillow!  ☘

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Took a quick trip into a Home Goods/Marshalls store today. Right at the entrance to Home Goods there was a St Patrick's Day decor table with lots of half price items.

I could not resist this made in Ireland pillow, it was originally $19.98 marked down to $9.00.The company that makes it is called Charles Gallen.

I also bought this gold wooden shamrock for $4.00.  I put it in front of a Tiffany style lamp so that when the lamp is on the gold will show up 

I'm Irish, so I would leave these up year round.

IMG_20240315_145302557.jpg

IMG_20240315_145216959.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 

That pillow is gorgeous and Made in Ireland to boot, what a find!

I'm Irish too and have lots of Belleek.  No more collecting of that as don't need, but sure is nice to have those reminders of our heritage. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Yes, love that pillow for all seasons.

A real eye catcher.

Not kitschy.

Frequent Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  What a beautiful pillow!  Wish I lived near a Home Goods.  Great find!

Regular Contributor

@rockygems123  Reminder that World Market sells Keogj's Irish potato chips year round.