Regular Contributor

Nothing unique, using a travelon from kohls,, so organized so durable and another no name brand bag has served me well for years..

I don't get all the hoopla about this bag, Its to get things from A toB, and I do that without spending so much!

Honored Contributor

It's the "flavor of the week" like KVZ was a few years ago.  I stick to Travelon, Baggalini and LeSportSac.  Tried and true products.

Respected Contributor

@darlight

ITA.  Have never been drawn to this line.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

They really push it don't they ??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Love my Lugs!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have a Lug lunch tote that I use everyday. It is overpriced for what it is but the reason that I like it is that it is big enough to bring all my snacks, lunch etc. and the handles go over my shoulder. That being said, if it were left in a hot car to long, it would not hold the cool of my ice packs. One day my 32 oz water bottle leaked inside and the water came out of the lunch tote and made a big mess on my desk. I have a LLBean lunch tote where the same thing happened and the LLBean held all of the water. The LLBean also keeps things cool with the ice packs but it is a little to big for my liking, so I take the Lug. There is nothing special about these bags in my opinion and the price is high. If I were buying a travel bag, I want one with wheels. I guess these are made to fit over a suitcase handle though. Quiet frankly, for travel, I like Joy Mangano luggage with the drawers. Using those draws keeps everything in place, folded and easy to find. 

Honored Contributor

I only carry lightweight bags, so that is my first critera.Next is organization.I have never been attached to a specific brand. I like a leather purse but they are usually too heavy. I am currently carrying my yellow tig 7 pocket bag from E bay which I love, and, though it is all leather from back in the days Tig bags were all leather - it is not heavy. Usually, though, I would be carrying a cloth bag like a Vera or a Bella Taylor or a Sak because they are lightweight.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Lug Boomerang 2 just recently.  I like the shape and it fits perfectly where I need to "stow" it.  And, has handy compartments for all the little bits and pieces I need to have handy.  

I also have Travelon bags. The Sak bags,  name and no-name bags.   I have lots of diffrent bags.  Lug Boomerang 2  is just a new addition to my collection.  It's really comfortable to carry and fits nicely on my shoulder and against my body.  It's "my size."

Honored Contributor

It's personal taste.  Nothing else.

I ordered a Travelon once.  I returned it the same day it arrive.  Yes, it looked durable and organized.   Telling me those attributes is sort of like telling a 5-year old to eat his spinach because it's good for him.  Hardly ever sells a thing to me either.

Honored Contributor

I have recently downsized to 2 bags......

Fall & winter - RFID crossbody Travelon (black)

Spring & Summer - RFID crossbody Lug which can be converted to a waist bag (black w/multi color sprinkles)

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif