Honored Contributor

Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

I am not really a handbag person, and I definitely am not a "black" person, but I saw this from KS and I thought it brightened up a dreary color.

I also like the guitar straps to change out the look of a handbag.

Respected Contributor

Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

Yay, I love handbag charms.  Sometimes I change out the charm to give a bag a different feel.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Yes I love charms on my purses. I buy mine from Killarny charms, very bright and pretty, also have the hardware to attach. These are cheap,and I have had some on for 2 years. Go to the Irish Killarny on QVC they have some pretty ones.

Honored Contributor

A timely arrival to my inbox...

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love bag charms.  I have two feather charms from Coach that I put on all of my bags.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any handbag charms, but certainly don't have anything against them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No tricked out bags for me. As for guitar straps, they're for guitars... Some charms might have appeal, but it would be the rare one I'd use... I'm not a fan of things dangling and jingling from my bag... I wear jewelry so my bag doesn't have to...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't have any bag charms.  It's not something I've paid much attention too.  Not a fan of the one in photo one.  Not a fan octave guitar strap either.  I like a simple leather crossbody.

Regular Contributor

,Re: Yay or Nay: Accessorizing Your Handbags?

[ Edited ]

YAY! Smiley Happy

I do not own any charms, butI have a lot of handbags! I think the charms, and some of the accessories, are cute. 

I really like the first one!

The black Kate Spade with the inverted tulip charm in teal and raspberry! I see this as a great way for those esp with few handbags, to be able to more easily pull an outfit together.

Say you have on a sleevless teal colored dress with a teal and raspberry high heel mule. You wish you had a summery light colored bag to wear with the outfit, but you only have this very tailored kate spade black satchel. I think that cute little charm is just what is needed to brighten up that bag! CUTE

I have a teal dress, and I have many black satchels. Now, if I could only find a pair of those strappy high heeled teal and raspberry mules, I could justify buying that sweet charm. Smiley Happy