Valued Contributor

Does anyone know when the next tsv will be?

Honored Contributor

Wish D&B would offer more bags without red interior. The choices are slim. 

Especially in Florentine...I haven't found my dream bag. I know what I want. 

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Wish D&B would offer more bags without red interior. The choices are slim. 

Especially in Florentine...I haven't found my dream bag. I know what I want. 

Interesting. I LOVE the red lining, but my husband thinks it's icky. LOL.....I was watching a D&B show on QVC and he sat down. He asked, "Do they all have that icky lining?" HAHAHA......I really do love it though. I think some of the pink bags will put a different color -- like beige maybe -- inside as the lining.

Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

Waving! Please tell him he is right. Tacky red lining ruined the small brenna.

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

Waving! Please tell him he is right. Tacky red lining ruined the small brenna.

HAHAHA....no. I love the red lining and it's not tacky.

Honored Contributor

Re: When is the next TSV?

[ Edited ]

@BriggsiePeawiggle .

a296320.jpeg

A296320 Libby in oyster...on the way to my house.  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

The Libby is gorgeous.

The red libing isnt' tacky per se; it just depends on the bag! It does look nice with black, navy, and certain other colors. It could work--after all LV uses red in its Damier Ebene line. Looks nice with dark chocolate checkerboard. I have a navy and bag it looks lovely.

But....

It's doesn't clean easily! I attempted to clean it and it faded. I didn't use harsjh cleaning solutions. It wasn't horribly dirty; I just wanted to get rid of what I call "purse dust." And if you ever get ink, forget ti.

From an aesthetic standpoint, the red lining looks stupid when combined with the  wrong color. It looks horrible with blush, orange, magenta, lime green. pastel blue, lavender.....you get the idea.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle .

a296320.jpeg

A296320 Libby in oyster...on the way to my house.  Woman Wink

That is SUCH a fabulous bag. I really love it, and you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE the oyster. I just got a large satchel with two zip pockets on the front in Oyster a month or so ago. It goes with everything, and is such a beautiful shade. ENJOY!! (I see there is no icky red lining.....and I really love the suede at the top of the inside.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

My First D & B...

You might not believe me...I own one bag TIG crossbody 15 years old. It has served me well. Looks great! Given its age. Libby! Huge in comparison. 

Thanks! Sweet @BriggsiePeawiggle 💜 

*edited* 

Wonderful hearing your opinion on the color!! Thought the same thing. Especially the fact live in Florida year round. Can't wait!! 🤸‍♀️😍

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@BriggsiePeawiggle 

My First D & B...

You might not believe me...I own one bag TIG crossbody 15 years old. It has served me well. Looks great! Given its age. Libby! Huge in comparison. 

Thanks! Sweet @BriggsiePeawiggle 💜

Oh I believe you. Tig bags last forever. Unfortunately, I just got really sick of all of mine and donated them. A couple had the linings ripped, but I used the heck out of them. I got rid of 3 garbage bags full of handbags -- some just cheap stuff and some nice Tigs. Then I reloaded:  Dooney & Bourke and Coach. Smiley Happy  It's been a "handbag crazy" summer. And I'm having fun. I'm glad you found something in D&B that you love. I bet that bag lasts a lifetime. D&B bags are SO tough and beautiful.

edited:  I just realized you meant I might not believe you own one bag. I do believe you. I have never owned just one -- even in my super poor days when I should have only had one. I'm glad you found this one though....it's really nice.