Honored Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

@AnnMoonbeam @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @skyblue @hicindy2 @WhiteFlowers and all:

Today I changed into the Jane in Black Chain Bedford and it is so edgy cool! I love it! Very comfortable on the first day. I'm going to give it at least a week, though, before deciding if I'm going to order another Jane with points.

I'm using the Tara zip-around wallet in black bedford along with the medium savoy cosmetic in black lacquer inside the Chain Jane. Heart

Image result for MZ Wallace Jane Chain Bedford

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 I'm so glad you are going to get your Baby Jane in Dawn! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily  Thank you.  This was way more fun than the Holiday reveal.  Better yet, we are getting so much more knowledgeable about the line thanks to everyone's input. 

Discussion Group:

Image result for classic winnie the pooh images

My "Dream Bag" would be this Olive Lizzy 

Image result for images mz wallace olive

What's your Dream Bag??

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 That olive Lizzy is gorgeous!!! Heart

I would love a Dawn Roxy, Dawn Belle or Dawn Jordan Satchel as my Dream Bag. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

So what did everyone think about the Pre-Fall offerings? @EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Serendipity@foo foo shi shi@AnnMoonbeam@WhiteFlowers

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skyblue...there is so much to talk about that I started a new thread: MZW Sneak peek for 7/18.  Would love your input !!