Honored Contributor

Re: Wakey Wakey MZW Fans (5/23)

@hicindy2 wrote:

@AnnMoonbeam   OOOhhhhh..let us know how you like it !!  This has the various strap options and an intriguing pattern.  

The dark colors and the gunmetal lend it an air of sophistication. 

Modeled after the favorite Jane, the Belle is a large everyday bag fit for your work-to-gym routine, a day of classes, or a quick weekend getaway. With rolled Italian leather shoulder handles and an optional crossbody strap. In Raven Bedford Nylon with custom MZ Wallace gunmetal hardware.

@AnnMoonbeam I'm glad you found something in the sale you like! Congratulations and I hope you love it when it arrives!! Woman Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi all: I ordered the Helena wallet in Dawn Bedford to go with my Paige in Dawn Bedford! I'm an old-fashioned wallet girl and this one is especially nice. Woman Happy

I love the Dawn Bedford! I hope to see the Roxy in this one at some point. I wasn't interested in the Dawn Bedford handbag offerings in this recent mid-summer sale. (Relief!) Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily  Nice choice !!  I like the floral print wallet too.

Would look so cute with Cricket:  I am not a "green" person, but this shade is just so different and perky looking.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I agree about the Tulum floral wallet and I have that one! Woman Very Happy I am thinking about ordering something in green at some point...hopefully from a sale or with points in early August. Green is my favorite color! 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity Yay, it's Friday! How did your colorblock leather metro tote turn out? I think it's gorgeous in the colorblock and you have the longer handle now with this version. I hope you received a good one! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hi all: I ordered the Helena wallet in Dawn Bedford to go with my Paige in Dawn Bedford! I'm an old-fashioned wallet girl and this one is especially nice. Woman Happy

I love the Dawn Bedford! I hope to see the Roxy in this one at some point. I wasn't interested in the Dawn Bedford handbag offerings in this recent mid-summer sale. (Relief!) Woman Wink

UPDATE: My Helena wallet in Dawn Bedford has been shipped already! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity Yay, it's Friday! How did your colorblock leather metro tote turn out? I think it's gorgeous in the colorblock and you have the longer handle now with this version. I hope you received a good one! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily Lovely, EEL. They really do a fabulous job with the glove leathers -- or whatever it is. Smiley Happy Scrumptious. It's a bit larger than I thought, but the handles are so comfy. Heart Anyone eying it, let me know if you need enabling. I'm looking at you, Pooh. Smiley Wink @hicindy2

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

UPDATE: My Helena wallet in Dawn Bedford has been shipped already! Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 That dawn with the gold hardware and red edge trim. Lovely. The dawn sutton has silver hardware, but I have my eye on it. 

@AnnMoonbeam Congrats on deciding on the Belle -- it is my favorite MZ bag of all. If I could only have one, it would be the Belle. The rolled handles worried me at first, but not anymore. They never fall off, and you also have the crossbody strap option. I used both about 50/50. Please do tell about the raven pattern and the gun metal hardware. I think that bag looks so cool in that pattern. I also think that the camera bag in raven looks really cool. Feels like an overlooked bag to me. I see that they also have it in platinum @EdithEllenLily and in luna @hicindy2Smiley Very Happy

@WhiteFlowers Congrats on your platinum roxy -- such a nice bag.

@handygal2 When I saw that fawn sutton was low stock, I jumped. It's perfect. Thanks for your description and the photo. I love the gold hardware on it and the red edge trim. Looks great with my dahlia small inez. They don't do earth tone suttons often, so glad I didn't miss out and without your photo I might not have ordered. Smiley Happy

@skyblue Sky, I noticed that MZW gold hardware varies to match the bag. My new fawn sutton has very light gold hardware, as does my black Belle, whereas the tiger eye is much more golden. Heart But I love the matching of all of them. So maybe the dawn is more gold, but it's possible that you would find another style that didn't blind the hubby. I still say, don the sunglasses. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

OK...True Confession time.  Guess who ordered the "Bug Bag" this morning in the Roxy Crossbody style?

And, it has shipped already !!

@SerendipitySo glad you liked you liked that gorgeous leather tote and the fawn Sutton.  Such a good neutral (seasonless)

MZ Wallace Medium Sutton Fawn Quilted Oxford

Just a little treat...oh maybe one more...

Image result for image classic pooh and the honey jar

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

OK...True Confession time.  Guess who ordered the "Bug Bag" this morning in the Roxy Crossbody style?

And, it has shipped already !!

@SerendipitySo glad you liked you liked that gorgeous leather tote and the fawn Sutton.  Such a good neutral (seasonless)

MZ Wallace Medium Sutton Fawn Quilted Oxford

Just a little treat...oh maybe one more...

Image result for image classic pooh and the honey jar

@hicindy2 Yay!! I hope you love it. It really looks cool with the amethyst leather trim and might pair well with your Roxy. Did you get a response on gull? I'm really curious. Is that honey pot big enough for two? LOL.