Regular Contributor

WHY does it take FOREVER to have a LUG bag shipped?????

This is not a one time issue....with LUG it is a ROUTINE.  The EDD means NOTHING. DO not try to order for a special occasion (birthday, etc gift) because it will NOT get there.  The latest issue was an order of TWO LUG bags for a gift - the EDD was 5/3/17 - BOTH were ordered at the same time on 4/26/17...they finally shipped on 5/2.   The last Lug order was for me on 4/14....FINALLY delivered on 4/25...  

DOES NOT SPEAK WELL FOR LUG...  I would pull out of QVC if I were them....

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY does it take FOREVER to have a LUG bag shipped?????

or LUG is not delivering product to QVC???

I've never ordfered LUG just because I have too many bags already, but I do think there are various reasons we seem to have widely different delivery times.  I've been lucky so far with every item but one having been delivered on time or early for well over 3 years now and the late one was a day late and was not timely at all.

Should LUG pull out of QVC?  I don't know.  Where else are they sold?  I'd never heard of them before I saw them here.  Are they big enough to work just from their own website?

Respected Contributor

You can order them from Amazon. And yes they lug a lot. So much so that when my plane was late and I had to run from one side of the airport to the other and haul it up into the overhead...I ended up with some very sore muscles. They can become very heavy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni  My guess would be that they are shipped by the vendor, not QVC.  Maybe QVC ought wave bye bye to LUG. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Roni  My guess would be that they are shipped by the vendor, not QVC.  Maybe QVC ought wave bye bye to LUG. 

or...someone at the Q is dropping the ball getting the orders transferred to LUG and who knows if LUG actually ships their own bags out, they also could be hiring a subcontractor to do that??

All that is possible.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're right.  I ordered one around Christmas time and thought that was the reason it took awhile to receive it.  Not to mention UPS held it up as well.

By the way, does anyone thing their Lug is heavy?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Lug Puddle Jumper in the evening on April 28.  It was scheduled to arrive on May 4 and arrived today -- a day early.  Interestingly -- this was noted in the tracking:  "WE'LL BE IN YOUR AREA AND WILL DELIVER YOUR UPS SUREPOST PACKAGE INSTEAD OF THE POST OFFICE."  (Cut and pasted.  It was in all caps.)  It arrived via UPS.

Valued Contributor

@judy0330 wrote:

I ordered the Lug Puddle Jumper in the evening on April 28.  It was scheduled to arrive on May 4 and arrived today -- a day early.  Interestingly -- this was noted in the tracking:  "WE'LL BE IN YOUR AREA AND WILL DELIVER YOUR UPS SUREPOST PACKAGE INSTEAD OF THE POST OFFICE."  (Cut and pasted.  It was in all caps.)  It arrived via UPS.

I have had that message multiple times with deliveries for Lug and they seem to arrive earlier than anything else I order from QVC. 

Lug bags hold a lot and will get heavier the more you stuff in them. Any bag will have the same thing happen but Lug has more pockets than most, based on what is carried that can make it heavier but also possibly better distribute the contents, which can help when a bag is weighed down. 

Respected Contributor

I am in CA and everthing from Q takes a bit to get here.  I didn't find the my LUG took longer than my other Q products.  I got the Puddle Jumper 2 and took it on my first overnight this month and it was great.  I held all I need plus.  I also loved the shoe compartment.

Deb

Valued Contributor

I live in Colorado now and most things from QVC take longer than normal to get here. It was fast when I was in Chicago. 

I heard there here was a Puddle Jumper TSV later this month with a bonus item?