Honored Contributor

4th of july sale on their site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Super Contributor

Thank you for posting....I went to the outlets and did a little bit of damage lol! Everything was 50% off plus an additional 20% off....what a great dealSmiley Happy))

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

4th of july sale on their site.

@goldensrbest I think that sale is over today. It was a good sale if you found something you wanted!

Thankfully I kept my hands in my pockets.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Lots of new arrivals:  like the looks of the Elderberry.  Pretty with the Lilac.  I'll wait for the next sale.  I have plenty right now.  

On the Go CrossbodyRiley Compact Wallet

Respected Contributor

Even though the emails I got indicated the sale was over, they are still showing summer sale on their website with 50% off many items. Also, they have a free jewelry case with $100 orders.  It has taken all of my willpower not to buy one of the leather bags as I haven't seen their leather bags in regular colors on sale before.   I really need to save money and absolutely do not need another bag so I am trying hard not to make this purchase. 

Respected Contributor

The one I was thinking of was the quilted small ella tote in either cognac or black.    It just looks so nice!  The cheapest I have seen this style is $130 (at a dept. store site)  but that was for the lavender one.  Not sure why I keep looking when I do not need this!  I am handbag addicted!

I do like the new lilac tapestry pattern, very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vera bradley

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

The one I was thinking of was the quilted small ella tote in either cognac or black.    It just looks so nice!  The cheapest I have seen this style is $130 (at a dept. store site)  but that was for the lavender one.  Not sure why I keep looking when I do not need this!  I am handbag addicted!

I do like the new lilac tapestry pattern, very pretty.

@Roni18

I keep looking at that small Ella tote:  in Cloud Grey.

We need an AA for Handbag Addiction !!  Maybe HA.  As in HA, HA, just looking.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Vera bradley

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies, I don't own any VB bags myself (yet!) but my DD wants one of her backpacks for school & the Q doesn't have the one she wants (Sierra Stream Campus). I missed the 4th of July sale. Is there another, current code available??? Thanks Ladies!

BTW, I had no idea her line was so extensive. I am loving some of the patterns. I think I am a new convert LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I badly need an intervention!

Respected Contributor

ChiliPepper,  I did a search for the backpack and it is still showing at a sale price on the Vera Bradley site.  I don't know if you could combine a coupon code with the sale price or not.   If you shop on Ebay they are showing the Sierra Stream backpack for about $20 less than Vera's site and it appears to come directly from Vera Bradley.  I have bought some items from them through ebay with no problems in the past.