Honored Contributor

A308714, relatively new.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday I do like the look of the bag. Keep an eye out elsewhere and on 'as is', perhaps. If you don't have a strong color preference, wait and perhaps it'll go on some sort of special... I'll tell you, that twelve bucks to ship just adds insult to injury... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

A very attractive bag; I did see other images of it on the Tignanello web site.

I went to click on the shop Tignanello button and it led me to QVC.

Apparently, Macy's no longer carries Tig bags. They did for years.  If you didn't get this bag from QVC, I don't know where you would get it. Ebags no longer carries them. Marshalls? T J Maxx? Just don't know.

You probably will have to wait for an As Is. I think that $150 plus tax and ship is too much for a bag that has a mix of faux and real leather.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a lot of Tignanello bags several years ago and found the quality really good but I do not wear them anymore. They just don't seem to 'fit' my style anymore.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if both oryany and Tig have essentially become QVC 'house brands'. Both of their websites lead to QVC in order to 'shop'. Tig was part of the Van Zeeland brand, along with B Makowski that was sold to the Fung conglomerate a number of years ago, so the brand, as it once was, has pretty much ceased to exist. I do see them occasionally at TJX stores. For a lower price, 'as is' is probably the best bet.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

HI,

I have MANY Tignanello handbags. However, the one I have purchased recently--last two years are horrible. I purchased one style that had goldtone chains on the front in dive gray, in a mauve and a dark blue. Loved the style and size. I put them in my closet until I need them. As I opened the first one in the spring I notice the handle had the mauve color peeling off the handle. If I lightly rubbed it it would come off. The dove gray and blue are the same. I have never had this happen before-it was like a cheap pvc not leather. I contacted the company and no one would do anything.

I personally think the quality have down hill severly and will never purchase another. I paid $169 for each handbag and they went in the garbage.

Hope this helps!!!!

Valued Contributor

In two of my Tig bags, the linings ripped. I found them kind of clunky and very heavy.

Regular Contributor

The last time I purchased a Tig bag, the front and back were leather but the sides were not so they were a different shade. It was really noticeable so I sent it back and refused to buy any more.

I agree that $150 is too much to spend for a bag that is part faux leather; it won't last. 

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

I bought a couple of Tignanello purses a few years ago and will not purchase more.  Be advised that Tignanello seals the edge of the leather straps with a plastic of some kind.  On both of the purses I bought that plastic cracked badly on every strap.  No more Tignanello's for me.

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  Just a heads-up; that bag is going to be a Primetime Special tonight.  $85.