Honored Contributor

Holy Smoke!! I got this item  just a few days after I ordered it--amazing!!

Anyway I ordered the butterfly leather and was wondering what are the reviews for it? I think it is a pretty nice size and the leather is really nice but am a little bummed that the lining is black. So hard to see anything inside. Wish it were a brighter color but maybe the RIFD protection has something to do with the color or it's just cheaper to put the same color in all the bags. Was going to stuff it full of fun stuff for my BFF's birthday in July but now not so sure. Hmmmmm??!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Recent Lodis RIFD puch TSV

@wagirl

I ordered the butterly option too.  Boy did that option take a beating on the reviews.  I knew going in, it was going to be a matte patent leather.

There was a wee bit of a smell that is gone now and I really like my set :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

i also ordered the butterfly and received the set last week. i really like it and wish now i had ordered more. i probably will because these will make nice gifts throughout the year and at christmas. who CANT use one of these? they can be used for so many different items or as a clutch/wristlet. i thought that the butterfly print looked beautiful, not sure why there are bad reviews. it is a patent leather, but not shiny. would love if they do a similar design with a long detachable/adjustable strap.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I got the sky blue set and love it!  The reason I didn't get the ones with designs is that they had a black lining.  The sky blue has a light blue lining.

Valued Contributor

I think your friend would be so happy to receive this set!  It seems very versitile and I am sure she can find a way to enjoy it.  I ordered the Iris and the lining is Iris.  Although I was a bit disappointed in the zipper detail on the larger pouc(didn't seem finished).  The leather is lovely and that is the reason I opted for the Lodis over the Travelon version.   I am still considering ordering another color if I get the hang of using a pouch.  I am trying to adjust to the pouch instead of using a crossbody.  The crossbody purses were stressing my shoulder.  I wonder if they will have new colors in the Fall?  I hope everyone enjoys their pouches-so far I'm enjoying mine!

Honored Contributor

thanks everyone---I really thought the butterfly print was very nice and there is a tiny bit of a glaze to it, I think, which I like. My BFF and I went to a Butterfly conservetory in Scottsdale, AZ, this past Jan, and went into a room where the little critters were flying free and a few would land on you for a bit. I swear I saw some of the same ones on the purse, in that room. We so enjoyed it.

Respected Contributor

I bought the black set.  I love it.  Mine had a bit of a smell for a day or two, but that is gone now.  It suits me perfectly - holds my cheapie tablet, credit cards, Blackberry, and change goes in the little coin purse which also fits in the larger pouch.  I am very happy with the set and would buy another in dark brown if it were offered.

Super Contributor

Hey girls!
I bought the black Lodis. The leather is soft and gorgeous. It had an odor for a couple of days. Its now gone. It goes beautifully with my GILI ROMA 2 which is also black. I also own the CREAM SNAKE.
Valued Contributor

I got it in Iris and didn't really detect an odor.  Like Favorit Son I find that my tablet, phone etc fits.   I have the black and rose gold on check hold ... sounds like the black is a go  but I wonder about the rose gold.   

Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

I got it in Iris and didn't really detect an odor.  Like Favorit Son I find that my tablet, phone etc fits.   I have the black and rose gold on check hold ... sounds like the black is a go  but I wonder about the rose gold.   

@jazzbabe I have the rose gold and love it. No odor. It has a light pink interior.