Respected Contributor

@Neecole wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Neecole wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 @MorningLover @1Professor @Chi-town girl @Pecky

I can't get the picture to post, but GILI has a new purse up: A276584

3 exotic choices 299.00

Beautiful bag, but thankfully not my style!!

@MorningLover  Thanks for posting, I couldn't get it the picture to copy.

@Neecole @Ilovelife123 @1Professor @MorningLover @Chi-town girl - It's pretty, but not really my style either (or at least that's what I saw now)Woman LOL

@IlliniGirl88- I think I said the same thing about the stirrup totes and the Milanos and that didn't end well... 

@Neecole @Ilovelife123 @Chi-town girl @MorningLover @Pecky @1Professor  -  I took as second, zoomed in look at blue ice and darker brown color and they are quite nice.  I wouldn't carry this every day (I'm more of a slouchy girl), but this would be beautiful for certain situations.  The blue ice, in this picture, is more vibrant than the Verona blue ice.  Does anyone know when this is being presented?  Maybe on tonight with Jane???

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

My blue cobra is out for delivery!!  I still can't believe how fast it was shipped.  I ordered Monday night and getting it today.  I can't wait to see it. 

@Pecky  -  Mine are all out for delivery too, so excited!  Try to post a picture if you can.  Can't wait to see what everyone bought and are keeping.

Honored Contributor

my navy ostrich is out for delivery.......my ups guy usually delivers around 6pm.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i just got my blue cobra.  I'm not sure about it.  The colors are beautiful.  The bag is huge and sticks out when on the shoulder.   There is no structure when it's put down as it folds over.  It's just not wowing me especially for the money.  I will wait a few days but I think I will return it.  Looking forward to see what the others think about it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

CAN NOT WAIT FOR DELIVERIES  !!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

i just got my blue cobra.  I'm not sure about it.  The colors are beautiful.  The bag is huge and sticks out when on the shoulder.   There is no structure when it's put down as it folds over.  It's just not wowing me especially for the money.  I will wait a few days but I think I will return it.  Looking forward to see what the others think about it.

@Pecky - I think the exotics will be more slouchy than the smooth leather or ostrich. So they will 'puddle' esp if they are not filled.  That's my experience with the Roma2's.

Do you use a purse organizer? I find that makes a difference in keeping things organized in these bigger bags and the organizer gives the bag some structure. I typically push the sides in for a smaller profile unless I'm toting my laptop or portfolio 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@MorningLover wrote:

CAN NOT WAIT FOR DELIVERIES  !!

Mine were scheduled for delivery today, but when I track them, they don't say out for delivery, bummer.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

My blue cobra is out for delivery!!  I still can't believe how fast it was shipped.  I ordered Monday night and getting it today.  I can't wait to see it. 

@Pecky  -  Mine are all out for delivery too, so excited!  Try to post a picture if you can.  Can't wait to see what everyone bought and are keeping.

@IlliniGirl88 Are you getting something today ! Smiley Very Happy

I want to hear your opinion on the Roma and the Foldover

since you already have the Foldover ! If you would

compare the two that would be helpful. Smiley Happy Also...

any PICS would be so great !!!!  My Nude Snake Foldover

and Roma won't be delivered until next week. Thanks ! Smiley Happy

Contributor

Ok, so they came!!

Navy ostrich is a gorgeous color, but has some issues with the dots, there are some extra dots where there aren't bumps and of course it is right on the front...

It can definately have the sides pulled in, maybe with a little training, nothing heavy inside needed.

The ostrich os softer than my Roma and Roma 2's, but it is still not a squishy leather.

Stands up on it's own.

Not sure I like the painted leather seams as well as the top stitched ones?

Something seems not quite right to me with the proportion, but perhaps it is me being so used to the Roma 2s, maybe becuase the straps are longer, not sure?

Sorry the pictures are sideways...

The last picture is the best representation of color.

20160407_141707.jpg20160407_141730.jpg20160407_141855.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Neecole - you are awesome Heart thx for posting the photos!

I didn't realize the dots were painted on this bag. Was hoping they improved or changed the process. Ugghh - smeared dots was the main reason why I returned my Milano ostrich bag. For this price those dots should be perfect! 

I do like the color but think I'm gonna take a pass on this option 

If you decide to return it, it would qualify as defective. Call CS to make sure you are not out of pocket for any fees

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri