Respected Contributor

Please Help Me - Coach Bag

[ Edited ]

i have a Coach bag from c.15 yrs ago  and cannot find the name of it. It's a beige color "Putty"  

It looks like a short shopper tote.   It has silver hardware with swivel hooks on each end and a short zip top. It has a belt with a turnlock.

the tag reads slvr putty. these are the hooks, they clap down on the ends of the bag.

have googled every which way and its a mystery bag

AOWISH 2-Pack 316 Stainless Steel Swivel Eye Bolt Snap Hook Marine Grade Single Ended Diving Clips for Flagpole/Pet Leash/Camera Strap/Keychains/Tarp Covers/Clothesline and More (3-1/2 inch, Silver)

ed: font sz

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Help Me - Coach Bag

@CatsyCline    The best thing to do is go to Coach online and send an email.  They should be able to help you.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@CatsyCline did you try searching on ebay?  there's a lot of older bags sold there, and often they'll include the name of the bag in the title or listing.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CatsyCline    The best thing to do is go to Coach online and send an email.  They should be able to help you.

i don't have a sku # 

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

@CatsyCline did you try searching on ebay?  there's a lot of older bags sold there, and often they'll include the name of the bag in the title or listing.

@Knit-Chick   yes i have searched ebay, poshmark etc  - there are a gazillion coach bags. thanx!

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

i don't have a sku # 

@Katcat1   will try calling them...thankx

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

i have a Coach bag from c.15 yrs ago  and cannot find the name of it. It's a beige color "Putty"  

It looks like a short shopper tote.   It has silver hardware with swivel hooks on each end and a short zip top. It has a belt with a turnlock.

the tag reads slvr putty. these are the hooks, they clap down on the ends of the bag.

have googled every which way and its a mystery bag

AOWISH 2-Pack 316 Stainless Steel Swivel Eye Bolt Snap Hook Marine Grade Single Ended Diving Clips for Flagpole/Pet Leash/Camera Strap/Keychains/Tarp Covers/Clothesline and More (3-1/2 inch, Silver)

ed: font sz

@CatsyCline  The only possible suggestion I might make, given the volume of designs Coach has offered over the years, is to try variations of the description you offer in a Google Image Search and see if you come up with a picture of the bag. I just did a search using the terms: coach putty shopper tote silver hardware. So many choices came up I'd have no idea if any of them are the one you seek. Of course, image searches don't always return results that are consistent with the terms entered either. Good luck!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline 

I bought a Brahmin from Marshalls and even though it had tags, the name and numbers I submitted didn't help identify.

Then, they asked for a picture, and only after they saw what I had could they give me additional information on it.

Take some pictures and submit to COACH, we could only guess a million times and we still wouldn't get the right one.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@CatsyCline 

I bought a Brahmin from Marshalls and even though it had tags, the name and numbers I submitted didn't help identify.

Then, they asked for a picture, and only after they saw what I had could they give me additional information on it.

Take some pictures and submit to COACH, we could only guess a million times and we still wouldn't get the right one.

Thanks @Just Bling ... guess i thought my handbag's style was a common identifiable one but just by searcing on keywords Coach flooded the market with endless iterations. no wonder they lost their cache`  (if they ever had one)

Honored Contributor

I have many Coach bags and they have a creed tag sewen inside with numbers on it.  Do a search on the # and it should come up.