Trusted Contributor

I didn't order, but, the Peruvian Paint, would have been my first choice.   

I'm glad you love it! 

Esteemed Contributor

Received my British Tan today and it's perfect!!!!! Color is very rich and the size makes the bag so very versatile. Everything I could possibly want to carry fits perfectly including my laptop. Great organization and the outside pocket has a magnetic closer so my phone is super safe but easily accessible. I was one of the late cavers and I'm so glad I did.

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I received mine in the Peruvian Painting and it is just gorgeous!  I would give it 10 stars if I could; it is that beautiful.  

@stellabystarlight I am SO happy for you with this gorgeous bag!! The one you chose was my favorite and I didn't order because I was afraid it would be too heavy for my shoulder. Now I regret not ordering it and trying it out! This print is absolutely beautiful and will look smashing on you this fall! Enjoy your new stunning bag, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Received my British Tan today and it's perfect!!!!! Color is very rich and the size makes the bag so very versatile. Everything I could possibly want to carry fits perfectly including my laptop. Great organization and the outside pocket has a magnetic closer so my phone is super safe but easily accessible. I was one of the late cavers and I'm so glad I did.

@mspatmac Congratulations on your new British Tan being perfect for you! I thought that new darker British Tan color was so rich. Enjoy, enjoy, EEL Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Thank you so much for the well wishes for the PN handbag.  Yes, it is a beauty with the muted autumnal flowers and it is not heavy.  

Just an FYI for you.  Patricia Nash will have a Today's Special on HSN on Sepember 18th.  Curious to see what it is.

Contributor
I ordered 2 of the TSV bags and I love them! They are beautiful and so well made. The British Tan and green croc will get me through the entire year. I am dying to know what the TS will be on HSN on the 18th! Does anyone know??
New Contributor

I own several Patricia Nash thru the years. From my experience my tooled tote & a metallic satchel did not soften but still managed while remaining stiff still collapsed on the sides, losing  shape. Very upsetting since these bags were absolutely beautiful. Have not had that issues with her other totes/handbags. I love how unique & beautiful Patricia-Nash bags are, I will always be a fan. I have had  DB , Coach, Burberry, MK's. I have experienced some issues & disappointments at times with those also.

" Democracy Dies in the Darkness" 

New Contributor

I ordered the British Tan. It's Beautiful.an easy choice for me because I have been looking for that perfect Equestrian Brown for the fall. Patricia Nash nailed it! Extremely pleased with the quality of this tote. I justLove it! 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone order the wallet that goes with the TSV?  There are now some available I thought about ordering one.  Just wondering if you are happy with it

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  I saw the matching wallets and some other, longer, wallets as well, but didn't consider ordering. While pretty, I have no need of another wallet, as I have quite a collection as it is and I also thought they were pretty pricey, especially given the comparatively low price of the Special Value bag. I haven't been in months, but I also frequently see Nash accessories for a lot less at the TJX stores.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...