Esteemed Contributor

Patricia Nash: New Enlightened Garden

As a PN fan, this new spring print has great appeal to me.  There are some items at Dillard's, Macy's, and Zappos.  I am looking forward to seeing it on Evine (no date yet).  I have a LOT of her bags and wristlets etc.  Love the sueded linings.  Looking forward to this pattern.  

Patricia Nash Enlightened Garden Collection Bolsena Floral Tote

Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash: New Enlightened Garden

It's a beautiful print and I really like the bottom bag. I won't be purchasing, but this print is a winner.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Hicindy. The pattern is gorgeous and I love the top bag. The last thing I need is a other bag, yet I will admit I'm hopelessly obsessed and addicted. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Thank you Hicindy. The pattern is gorgeous and I love the top bag. The last thing I need is a other bag, yet I will admit I'm hopelessly obsessed and addicted. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

You and me both !!! 

I liked the PN needlepoint also and I have one of those and the Antique Rose etc. And Spring Lily and the Map print....

725-886- Patricia Nash Leather East-West Tassel Detailed Tote Bag w/ Wallet & Pom Pom Keychain

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2, I have never heard of Patricia Nash until I came upon your glowing thread.  Thank you.. thank you.. thank you for introducing me to this brand.  I ordered this from her store in Knoxville today... good sale and since it's leap day, they knocked off more... I am looking forward to visiting that paticular store as we are in Knoxville quite abit...

Thank you very much again..  my first purchase.

Patricia Nash Milano Large Overnighter

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Contributor

Please look at Macys.com to see Patricia Nash bags on sale right now. I was in Macys today and ran home to see the entire list of all the bags available. The store didn't have much of a selection. Wow oh wow on the prices.

Esteemed Contributor

I just went to a wedding and carried a PN handbag in the Map print.  So elegant, yet had room for the wallet, cell phone, make up bag etc.  This one had the satchel snap top and rope handles.  Enjoy your new finds !!

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I just went to a wedding and carried a PN handbag in the Map print.  So elegant, yet had room for the wallet, cell phone, make up bag etc.  This one had the satchel snap top and rope handles.  Enjoy your new finds !!

I have this bag too. Always get compliments. Hope the TTV will be a winner.

Honored Contributor

I received my weekender today, what a fantastic bag for traveling.  I am very pleased with my purchase and @hicindy2, thank you again.  Now I've found a pair of boots with my name all over them, even my husband likes them.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuzieGarnet wrote:

I received my weekender today, what a fantastic bag for traveling.  I am very pleased with my purchase and @hicindy2, thank you again.  Now I've found a pair of boots with my name all over them, even my husband likes them.  

Oh I'm so glad.  I think it is her passion and interest in the materials and how things work for real people that makes such a difference.  Her enthusiasm is catchy.  Old world elegance.

I love her presentations on Evine when she tells us where her ideas and inspirations come from.  Enjoy the journey with your new weekender !!