Esteemed Contributor

Hi @NycVixen ..   I posted a new message for you "over there" twice because the new format is a bit confusing to me.  So I don't know if either one went through.  If you didn't receive it let me know and I will try again.   Heart

Honored Contributor

@Boehm CollectorHeart I too, miss Vixen. Have you ever thought about giving each other your own e-mail address so you could talk to one another? There are a few of us that did this when we had a group. It is nice because you can talk about what you want.

I'm happy to see you and hope our Vixen is doing fine too.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging NycVixen

[ Edited ]

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@Boehm CollectorHeart I too, miss Vixen. Have you ever thought about giving each other your own e-mail address so you could talk to one another? There are a few of us that did this when we had a group. It is nice because you can talk about what you want.

I'm happy to see you and hope our Vixen is doing fine too.

@Sister Golden Hair ....  @NycVixen and I "speak" frequently under the private purseforum messages.  We had so very badly wanted you to join us.... but you didn't seem responsive to all our suggestions on how to go about doing it.  Perhaps someday you will have a change of heart.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm CollectorHeart I'm sorry everything went sideways but I still care about you and VixenHeart

Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector please say hi to NYV  for me. I hope all is well with her and that her relationship improved. She was the other "baby" of the group besides serendipity Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I hope she comes back to the thread. Tell her we miss her. I hope everything is going well for her and her family. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Ditto here!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair @handygal2 @jaxs mom @gramygram .. I will let @NycVixen know you have been asking for her.