Trusted Contributor

PLUS-SIZE MODELS TO BE ADDED TO QVC MODELS, FINALLY !!!

[ Edited ]

The December issue of THE INSIDER  magazine states that now QVC is searching agencies for more models in the larger size ranges.   So hopefully, we will eventually have plus-size models for all of the fashions, etc. on the air!

Hallelujah !  It is about time!

Now, can we continue to badger them to use older models for all of the makeup shows?       Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PLUS-SIZE MODELS TO BE ADDED TO QVC MODELS, FINALLY !!!

Unfortunately their idea of plus size is xl or 1x....I have been asking for 2x and 3x....

QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

I'd like to see more petites also. It's equally as hard to find things that fit me.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't get too excited yet because I still have to see if they dress the plus size in the right size, or will they cover up the garment that's being presented so you can't see how it really fits and I truly doubt that they will use the plus size for all the fashions though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Thank You, Kim....I read this comment and it was cruel...I am a 3x...I was going to say something to her....but chose the high road instead...

I appreciate you coming along and saving anyone elses feelings being hurt....

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Thank You, Kim....I read this comment and it was cruel...I am a 3x...I was going to say something to her....but chose the high road instead...

I appreciate you coming along and saving anyone elses feelings being hurt....

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Thanks again Kim-QVC from removing that post I also was going to comment but hoped the Q moderators would take care of it more appropriately which I see they did.

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

Unfortunately their idea of plus size is xl or 1x....I have been asking for 2x and 3x....

I would be surprised if they used a 1X model as like you state they feel  Large and XLarge are plus size and they really haven't wanted to go bigger in displaying the clothing.................it would be great to see a 2X .....but even if they do employ more plus models I still think they won't be having them work much during the "designer" clothing hours........i used to like that IM used red headed 1X model (Rebecca?? not sure of name)  in most of his shows but i haven't seen her or any other 1X models in  his shows lately.

Valued Contributor

I'm all for every size, it should not matter! We are all beautiful! However I wish I could know if the cotton is pre shrunk, I am buying a size larger ,for shrinking. I also would like to see the jackets and coats over bulky sweaters, and have the models button them up on air. Sometimes it looks like I could only wear a t shirt and I might look like I am busting out of the coat, New England is cold, but I still want to be pretty and warm!

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm just wondering what the size of the models has to do with handbags, but oh well...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...