Occasional Contributor

PLEASE BRING BACK ****** HANDBAGS

I wish QVC would bring back Coach bags. I remember they had them a long time ago/ I'm getting kind of burned out on Dooney's Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK ****** HANDBAGS

If Maxx New York was back in business, I would like to see those again. I also would like the Q to bring back Stone Mountain. And if the Q could find another mid-range leather handbag brand to feature, that would really be great. But I still love Dooneys...the older ones are the best...the newer ones don't grab me.

Esteemed Contributor

You will pay double the price if Q sells Coach you are better off shopping Coach on the internet.

Trusted Contributor

I wish Tignanello bags would have leather straps again. I have a great black handbag with a strap that is all cracked. I am not comfortable using it because the straps look so cheap. 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

If Maxx New York was back in business, I would like to see those again. I also would like the Q to bring back Stone Mountain. And if the Q could find another mid-range leather handbag brand to feature, that would really be great. But I still love Dooneys...the older ones are the best...the newer ones don't grab me.

Edith, I have several of the Maxx bags and they have held up well and the leather was beautiful.

I did see some Stone Mountains at the Burlington outlet when we were in Kansas City.

Prices were good too. I bought a zip around SM wallet. Very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

You will pay double the price if Q sells Coach you are better off shopping Coach on the internet.

why would you pay double?  The Q doesn't charge double for Dooney and Bourke or any other handbag brand name on their site.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

why would you pay double?  The Q doesn't charge double for Dooney and Bourke or any other handbag brand name on their site.  

Q has the highest D&B prices than anywhere..... you are paying double.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

@BlingQueen022

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

I've purchased many dooneys from the Q and never paid double at all.  If I did each of my bags would have been 600 to 800 dollars a bag!  Thank goodness I wasn't charged double because I couldn't have afforded these bags.  Maybe others were but I sure haven't been.  My bags were priced the same as if I purchased them from the Dooney and Bourke website if they were not having a sale.  That's not double to me.

By the way, the Q is offering the new Large Zip Barlow Bag for 458.00.  I went on the Dooney and Bourke website and they're offering the bag at 458.00 also.  So far I don't see the Q doubling their prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

No, @hopi, you would not be paying double.  However, QVC does charge full retail prices on their handbags plus shipping.  You can find sales on Coach and D&B bags on other websites plus usually no shipping if you spend over a certain amount.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@BlingQueen022

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@hopi ... no they are simply charging full retail prices.... definitely not double.