Respected Contributor

Dooney Lovers.....what color is peanut brittle?

They keep renaming the same colors. Does anyone own bags in peanut brittle? Is this a good neutral for all year?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney Lovers.....what color is peanut brittle?

My take on the peanut brittle color is that it is a deeper, golden tan/natural.  I think it is a beautiful color that works all year round.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I could tell on the TV, it looks like butterscotch to me....brownish orange. But, who knows...color blindness runs in our family, so maybe you shouldn't go by what I think. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I just purchased a cross-body in peanut brittle and the descriptions the previous posters gave are spot-on. It definitely has warmth to it but is very neutral. I don't see why you couldn't carry it year round. I will say, though, that is looks fantastic with autumnal colors!! I wore it against burgundy last week and it was beautiful!
Valued Contributor

I hope it is a beautiful color because I just bought the pebble leather cross body in the peanut brittle.  It looks really nice on TV, and from what I am reading from others, it is going to be beautiful, I can't wait.

Honored Contributor

Hot pink.....

Frequent Contributor

howdy i guess you are the first person i've ever heard that hasnever made peanut brittle. mine is a carmel color.if i don't burn it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks all for your input. In the end, I cancelled the item so someone else could get it. I just wanted to know if it was close to caramel. 

I haven't had peanut brittle in years. I love it and my teeth hate it. LOL.