Respected Contributor

Re: New "Cambridge" Line at Dooney & Bourke

@jaxs mom wrote:

Yet another two toned line with tan trim, corners and handles. I'll pass. 

Hi. Yes, do pass! It obviously is not your style. I was born preppy and can't help myself. Not everyone appreciates any particular look or brand. Do what works for you! For example, I know a lot of women like the flowery fabric bags, but I can't stand them. It doesn't mean they are bad but simply that they aren't my taste. It's great that the marketplace offers so many choices, isn' it!?

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

Yet another two toned line with tan trim, corners and handles. I'll pass. 

Hi. Yes, do pass! It obviously is not your style. I was born preppy and can't help myself. Not everyone appreciates any particular look or brand. Do what works for you! For example, I know a lot of women like the flowery fabric bags, but I can't stand them. It doesn't mean they are bad but simply that they aren't my taste. It's great that the marketplace offers so many choices, isn' it!?

I'll pass on the florals too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Ya gotta love it or you shouldn't buy it! I agree. If something doesn't grab me  (I dislike fabric bags, and the Brahmin reptile stuff makes my skin crawl, for example), I walk away. Lots of choice for everyone! 

Esteemed Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Ya gotta love it or you shouldn't buy it! I agree. If something doesn't grab me  (I dislike fabric bags, and the Brahmin reptile stuff makes my skin crawl, for example), I walk away. Lots of choice for everyone! 

@libbyannE   What do think of the new Brahmin line?  Smooth, supple, new logo is a ship.  

Delaney Satchel Dusk Charleston, Dusk, hi-res

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@libbyannE   What do think of the new Brahmin line?  Smooth, supple, new logo is a ship.  

Delaney Satchel Dusk Charleston, Dusk, hi-res

@hicindy2

It's about time! I have liked Brahmin quality, just not the faux reptile textures. I will have to keep an eye out for more Brahmins! Thx for sharing this.