Honored Contributor

I had posted here a month or so ago asking opinions on a Brahmin. Well, I never did buy that one. 

But.... I did buy this one yesterday, my first Brahmin in quite some time. I had walked past it Friday and glanced at it very briefly and kept walking.  Never even slowed down to take a look. But I kept thinking about it Friday night and yesterday morning.  So I went back to Macy’s yesterday afternoon and bought it. I loved the color, Wisteria. 

I went back and forth between the medium Asher and the mini Asher and went with the mini. It more fits with the style of purses I’ve been carrying and enjoying lately. Plenty of room for the things I carry but not too big. 

7D015460-7235-4BE3-8988-6BFE54E25703.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful bag!  You should take a peek at lolakimono's post on the fashion board. 

This bag is the same color palette as most of the gorgeous things she's found and would go beautifully. 

I have a brahmin that I love.  It's tote style  Browns and golds, I need to take that out for fall.  Thanks for the reminder!  Wear your new bag in good health! Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Nice and I love the color combination...would be perfect with port/burgundy wardrobe pieces...Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh Love the colors of your new bag. The Brahmin is a great choice.

Honored Contributor

LOVE my Brahmin's!Heart

And the mini Asher is my favorite style, which I have in many colors/patterns.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

Beautiful bag!  You should take a peek at lolakimono's post on the fashion board. 

This bag is the same color palette as most of the gorgeous things she's found and would go beautifully. 

I have a brahmin that I love.  It's tote style  Browns and golds, I need to take that out for fall.  Thanks for the reminder!  Wear your new bag in good health! Enjoy!

I agree it would be a great match to lolakimono color palette.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I had posted here a month or so ago asking opinions on a Brahmin. Well, I never did buy that one. 

But.... I did buy this one yesterday, my first Brahmin in quite some time. I had walked past it Friday and glanced at it very briefly and kept walking.  Never even slowed down to take a look. But I kept thinking about it Friday night and yesterday morning.  So I went back to Macy’s yesterday afternoon and bought it. I loved the color, Wisteria. 

I went back and forth between the medium Asher and the mini Asher and went with the mini. It more fits with the style of purses I’ve been carrying and enjoying lately. Plenty of room for the things I carry but not too big. 

@gidgetghAbsolutely beautiful.  Was it on sale?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetghAbsolutely beautiful.  Was it on sale?

@Pecky- Macy’s is having their VIP sale, but this wasn’t part of it. The associate said that it just recently came in. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh What a lovely new bag. I think what i like most about it is that it's really somewhat unique looking. Not going to see this one coming and going and such a truly pretty color.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh,

Very pretty color combination, enjoy!

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58efbba7cd0f68deb2388c97/t/599e007537c581b51f6295b1/1503527049450/happy+fall+printables