Honored Contributor

LOL Had a friend email me all excited and said "run over to QVC they got Nash bags on sale great deal".

told her already had 2 I bought earlier this yr. LOL

Looks like they're blowing out the door. Big bag !

angry_santasusy-vi.gif

Frequent Contributor

Big score for me....made a last dash to Marshalls and lo and behold, there was the TSV tote in cognac for .....$79.00!!  Merry Christmas to me!  To all of you, may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Occasional Contributor

So, for those of us who paid the higher price when it was a TSV, and were told the price will never be lower?  Do we get a credit to our QVC account?

Honored Contributor

Can't remember what I paid for mine it was back in the Spring/Summer. But it wasn't full price. I'll watch what I want from 3-4 places and watch it like a hawk. Then when it goes way down like that one bag that was 399 went down to 299 I sprung like a tiger in that little space of time

Next day it was back up to 400. Free shipping I got too.

Yeah, you can go to the outlets and get Nash bags, but, you get what you pay for. Mine come pristene never been handled and brand new. I don't mine paying for first hand

quality.

1#18.gif

Respected Contributor

I recently was in a dept. store and the Nash bags had one of the biggest displays in the bag section.  So I got to see them up close and personal.

They are very pretty, indeed, however too heavy for me to carry.

Enjoy them if you have them or getting them! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I got 12 this yr. and a wallet and a clutch bag.

Patricia needs to send me a email, personally LOL

1#coldy.gif

Respected Contributor

I might have been interested but some common themes in the reviews held me back. One being that the handles are stiff and slippery and won't stay on the shoulder. The other issue was the center divider is not sewn to the bottom of the bag- small items slide back and forth between sections. That alone would drive me nuts. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

think they're about gone anyway. only one or 2 colors left when I checked the lilac and the cognac

Honored Contributor

nope just the lilac left, other color is on waitlist

Trusted Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I recently was in a dept. store and the Nash bags had one of the biggest displays in the bag section.  So I got to see them up close and personal.

@kindred cats wrote:

I saw them in a retail store as well, I had the exact opinion as you. Very well made, but imo really heavy!