Occasional Contributor

When WILL THE Q HAVE NEW DOONEY BAGS, FOR 2019?

Honored Contributor

They brought in the Beacon Woven collection which was new for 2019 @CHEYENNE 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

From what I have seen with the latest Dooney shows, they are bringing in too much nylon.  I will not purchase nylon bags.  I want to see more leather - pebble, croco embossed, florentine, etc.

Honored Contributor

That's the Q, old silhouettes, top dollar...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

That's the Q, old silhouettes, top dollar...

,,, Not even to mention high shipping.  Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I posted under Favorite Brands, but want to repost here.  If you care about what you spend on handbags, check Dooney website or I❤️Dooney before buying here.  I saved a little bit on a small bag, but on a $428 bag you could have saved $100 yesterday buying on Dooney.  

Super Contributor

It was refreshing to finally see some "new" Dooney's on the Q.  However, it seemed a bit much to charge almost $20 for shipping/handling on one of their "one day only" deals.  And the bag, the crescent tote, really isn't a new style - it's been around for years.  Maybe not in the saffiano leather but still...........   That being said, the last thing I need is another Dooney, lord knows I have enough to last me till the end of time.  But it's still fun to window shop and see what's out there.  High shipping is a big turn off.  Especially when free shipping is offered elsewhere!

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

I posted under Favorite Brands, but want to repost here.  If you care about what you spend on handbags, check Dooney website or I❤️Dooney before buying here.  I saved a little bit on a small bag, but on a $428 bag you could have saved $100 yesterday buying on Dooney.  

Yep....also Overstocks carries Dooneys and has great prices.

Occasional Contributor
I would not currently buying from Dooney.com or ILD due to the way Dooney is playing with our hard earned money. They are debitting our checking/charge accounts (which numbers we entrusted them with by saving them on their website and now find we CANNOT delete them) months after they gave shipped the items. So large charges by Dooney are hitting all at once (instead of hitting when the bag shipped). H. Peter Dooney is playing with our hard earned money and the people who put food on your table are mad as hell.
Occasional Contributor
Please forgive my typos in above. You get the gist. Hope Dooney does too.