Honored Contributor

Re: My new bag from Sundance Catalog

It's a very nice looking bag.  You are right, prices are always high, that is overpriced.  Does Robert not realize that you get more bees with honey and he should lower the prices.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@hicindy2  I love that!!!  Are you buying?

@faeriemoon  Only if I am sleepwalking to the computer and accidentally type in my credit card info.  Waaay too expensive, but it is art. 

Super Contributor

Be aware! Cheap Chinese workers go to Italy for the work in leather goods. So essentialy its a Chinese bag made in Italy and can be stamped made in Italy. That's the reason Italy got hit so hard by Covid. Chinese workers coming from China bringing the virus. If they died off they were replace. Ugly situation there.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's a very nice looking bag.  You are right, prices are always high, that is overpriced.  Does Robert not realize that you get more bees with honey and he should lower the prices.

Robert sold out several years back @Katcat1 .  But it was pricey back when he owned and still is today.  I almost lost the temptation of some sandals last year but stayed strong, it was hard.  Great bag @faeriemoon 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon   The color is quite neutral and I like the unusual shape. Gives it charm. Enjoy your bag. 

Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful bag.  I love many of their bags and finally pulled the trigger on this one Friday.

I am lucky to have a Sundance store in the shopping center where I go to the salon and saw this one in the window as I was walking by on Friday and snapped it up.  I think I shocked the sales people with how quickly I purchased it.  I know it when I see it and I have been looking for an everyday bag for Fall/Winter for at least 2 years.

Mine is a little warmer in color, I think the bright lights for the photo wash the color out a little.

Bag.jpg

Petalo Bag
Item No. 91535

Sumptuously soft petals tumble, curl and cascade amidst subtle stitched detailing on a huggable and forever lovable Italian-made leather bag. Cotton lining; three interior pockets (one zipped); magnetic snapped closure. Color may change over time when exposed to sunlight. Each is unique and leather may change with age due to vegetable dying process. Chrome free, vegetable tanned leather. Exclusive. 16"W x 6"D x 11"H.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 Cool bag!  Nice size too; enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon 

Have you seen this new Sundance shoulder bag?   I'm not buying any bag right now, but if I were ... well, this would be right up there ..... $$$$$

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX That's a beauty!  Going to check out exactly how many $$$$$s we're talking about.  Woman LOL

I'm back; yep that's a lot of $$$$$.  Not eligible for discounts either....

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon 

I've added it to my wishlist, but doubt it'll ever be reduced in the near future ... or at all ... probably won't last that long.