Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@suburbanone   Thanks for your valued input.  It is SO annoying when you see meaningful differences in the product line and the company flat out tells you nope, everything is the same. 

Ugggghhhh...I think this time I am really done with MZW and will treasure my "oldies" collection.  Will wait for the holiday sales and maybe pick up an Paige in Apple if available. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Just saw Frankie on ebay...but pricey and expensive shipping. You can try to make an offer lower if you are interested. 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   Thanks, but Frankie is too big for me,  I am currently doing a Fall clean up thru my closets and weeding out clothes and bags for a church drive.  

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 Just saw Frankie on ebay...but pricey and expensive shipping. You can try to make an offer lower if you are interested. 

@hicindy2 I just realized that you might mean the bag Frankie is too big for you (I agree!). Our friend @Serendipity called the Frankenstein charm Frankie, and that's what's on ebay...Woman Wink

Image result for MZ Wallace Frankenstein

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   I am still hoping for ghost, bat, or candy corn charms.  I DID think you meant the bag !! Love the picture you posted of the charms board Heart

He is a cutie !

Mz Wallace Frankenstein Charm

Most favorite time of the year...

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So the new Blush Camo is heading our way in a couple of days.  Still no word on the small Max that the chat line said would be here last week (now at Bloomies).  And there "may" be a Sutton or 2 available in the new Blush.  I would like a small Sutton in this even if it is in the new fabric. MZW is vague on everything lately. 

Be pretty with a pale Barefoot Dreams cardi

Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Long Cardi - A350640

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and closeup

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 The email came out today for Platinum members...just search Blush Camo and Rose Gold Metallic to see the many new releases! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Oh good.  I was just shy of platinum level, but I got the B'day discount. I like the Blush Camo micro Sutton. That or the small Max in Magnet.  Hmmmmm. Some thinking to do.  Practical tote or fun bag. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I wonder if MZW has made Blush Camo in the Small Sutton and is giving it to a department store as an exclusive? It will be good to look around at Saks, Bloomies, Nordies, Larrimors and Von Maur.

That Max is huge! I'll check out the Small Max.

Still, I'm waiting for a sale and hoping for more pleated Bedford on sale! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily   Awwwwww...new Starlight in the small Sutton !! Big dental visit today for the implant.  Ouch. I ordered this cutie before I went. Woman Happy

Starlight Small Sutton (288X1608)

Comparing Wild Plum to Elderberry

New Wild Plum 

Wild Plum Crosby Traveler (1003C1612)

Elderberry