I am ready with my MZW mini Soho tote in clouds and my key fob

MZ Wallace Mini Soho Tote - Light Grey CamoShark Keychain

a favorite brew

and the classic film

Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: prepare to be dazzled

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily  That is the perfect summer set !! I am running around in the "bug bag" Luna,  I love the look of the printed Bedfords (Raven, Fur, Luna).  Hope they bring a printed pattern back. 

I am watching a Raven Belle on eBay (smoke free and pet free home)

@hicindy2 I love the Luna pattern on your Roxy Crossbody!! What a fun bag to be carrying!! Perfect size, too. Similar to the Paige.

I think you know I have both of the two other bags you posted above, and they are in my top five MZW favorites, along with my Dark Blue Camo Roxy. 

OMG, if you can get the Raven Belle, do it! I saw a couple on the bay and I like the pattern of the one in CO. I've seen other bags she has posted and they are always pristine. 

EDITED to add my own advice from an ebay purchase: Do email the seller and ask questions about any kind of smells like smoke, cooking smells, musty smells and so on -- especially if it's a final sale with no returns. One time I bought a Maxx New York bag on ebay that smelled of strange cooking spices and I had to throw it away.

When I received my first Raven Belle, I spazzed out and immediately ordered another one for my good friend who likes MZW bags (she's the one who loves my Jordan Satchel and Mae Wallet in Army and mentioned it again recently...I got big eyes again and we moved to other subjects, LOL). I gave the Raven Belle to her a couple of years ago for her birthday and she carries it to work with her laptop.

And our friend @Serendipity just found a Raven Belle! Woman Very Happy

You're next, HC! It's spooky enough that I think Mr. HC would like it, too.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 Perfect combination for Shark Week! I saw the light grey camo at Von Maur and it's really cool.

I can't remember if I told you that my Dad took my sister and me to see Jaws when it first came out. I remember how the line snaked around the movie theatre and we thought it must be really good, and it was. But my younger sister was only 8 and once she figured out that when the music started playing the shark was coming, she just covered her eyes and put her head down, LOL. Too scary for her! Woman Surprised Woman LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @Serendipity @skyblue @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers and all:

Is anyone springing for a bag with a travel sleeve with the free Dark Blue Camo Savoy Flat Pouch in this first Summer Weekends promotion? I am not and happy that it wasn't a tempting offer for me! After this last sale with the news of the pleated Bedford styles being phased out, I am stocked up for the ages, LOL.

Looking forward to points time (Aug. 1, coming up soon), I am thinking that I may wait to see the fall offerings. What do you all think?

@EdithEllenLily  EZ Pass for me, EEL. 

Also, new arrivals, but as expected all in the oxford. I like the butterfly print (flash from the past?) But nothinig for me!

@hicindy2 

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Is anyone springing for a bag with a travel sleeve with the free Dark Blue Camo Savoy Flat Pouch in this first Summer Weekends promotion? I am not and happy that it wasn't a tempting offer for me! After this last sale with the news of the pleated Bedford styles being phased out, I am stocked up for the ages, LOL.

Looking forward to points time (Aug. 1, coming up soon), I am thinking that I may wait to see the fall offerings. What do you all think?

Also, new arrivals, but as expected all in the oxford. I like the butterfly print (flash from the past?) But nothinig for me!

@hicindy2 

@Serendipity Agree! Nothing for me with the first Summer Weekend!

And I, too, like the new butterfly print. I can see it being one of my tote bags for fall...so many colors in there! They did do a butterfly print before but I'm not sure if this is the same one. 

P.S. My sister and her family enjoyed their four days in L.A.! She said they walked for miles during the two days at Disneyland and the Star Wars section and all, but it was a great time! Then they went to Vegas for a couple of days and now they are touring around in Colorado! Just hearing about their vacation makes me exhausted, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 

@Serendipity Agree! Nothing for me with the first Summer Weekend!

And I, too, like the new butterfly print. I can see it being one of my tote bags for fall...so many colors in there! They did do a butterfly print before but I'm not sure if this is the same one. 

P.S. My sister and her family enjoyed their four days in L.A.! She said they walked for miles during the two days at Disneyland and the Star Wars section and all, but it was a great time! Then they went to Vegas for a couple of days and now they are touring around in Colorado! Just hearing about their vacation makes me exhausted, LOL.

@EdithEllenLily This is the one I was thinking of. ❤️ I hope the colors in there are a sneak peek to fall bedford line. Fingers crossed!

I think your sister's trip sounds so awesome! I'm glad they are having a good time and seeing so much. Where in Colorado?

Image result for mz wallace butterfly print bag

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity They're seeing a few colleges and the Air Force Academy, I think! Zooming around in CO all day today! My niece typed up a colorful itinerary for us so we could "follow along" in their big trip Out West. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity I think the Butterfly Print is an excellent one to bring back! Very pretty! Heart

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity They're seeing a few colleges and the Air Force Academy, I think! Zooming around in CO all day today! My niece typed up a colorful itinerary for us so we could "follow along" in their big trip Out West. Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily Ah, Colorado Springs. Pike's Peak and Garden of the Gods (red rocks) and lots to do there. Boulder and Denver not too far away either. How sweet of your niece! Love how close your family is. 🤗

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was kind of curious about the new Parker; no adjustability in the strap though. Won't work as a shoulder bag.

Black Rec Parker

• 12.5in L × 3.9in W × 13.7in H
  • Handle drop: 20.4in
  • Weight: 0.74lb
  • Fabrication: Quilted nylon
  • Trim: Natural Italian leather
  • Matte black hardware

Like the Micro

Butterfly Print Micro Sutton

Gold ??:  undecided (only in small doses)

Image may contain: 1 person