Contributor
I just got my first Lug bag. It is a small cross body with lots of pockets. The round piece that the strap attaches to already broke. I have only used it a few times. Is that unusual? I'd rather just return it if it is not going to last.
Trusted Contributor

I would  say, it's very unusual! 

Esteemed Contributor

Not a fan of Sally's.  First she was Birkenstock, then Earth now Lug.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Not a fan of Sally's.  First she was Birkenstock, then Earth now Lug.

@barrel racer  She has to make a living! 😄

Honored Contributor

I have three Lug bags - the best is the Boomerang.  The sections on the other two bags are really too small to be useful.  I rarely use the smaller ones.

There are so many bag manufacturers .... I don't stick with just one brand.

Valued Contributor

I have purchased a lot of Lug and Kipling over the years. Have grown to dislike so much of the Lug and the strap has a lot to do with it. Love the Kipling in comparison yet the strap is similar so the weight of the bag makes a difference and the Kipling seems more durable yet lighter out of the light nylon bags I own. Not wanting to not like the Lug, just not that enamored with them anymore. 

Super Contributor

The last two Lug bags I bought...The Hippy and the Mambo were both returned.  The Hippy was awkward and kind of odd looking in person and the Mambo just had too much going on, not crazy about the front pockets. I do like the small accessories, the Trolley cases and I am considering the Puddle Jumper duffel (love the Lily Black print) because whenever I return to the office and am able to travel again..I carry a ton back and forth with me.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Coupe yesterday on free shipping day, yay! I have been Wanting the Camo Ice for a long time and they seldom offer that cool print!!  I own a bunch of Lugs and none have ever broken on me. Although, admittedly, the quality of manufacturing can decreases over the years as they try to increase profits-  

Anyway, this is a cute little bag that I will use on my daily walks- Happy Presidents Day Lugnuts! 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I ordered the Coupe yesterday on free shipping day, yay! I have been Wanting the Camo Ice for a long time and they seldom offer that cool print!!  I own a bunch of Lugs and none have ever broken on me. Although, admittedly, the quality of manufacturing can decreases over the years as they try to increase profits-  

Anyway, this is a cute little bag that I will use on my daily walks- Happy Presidents Day Lugnuts! 

@Skyegirl21. I had to go look because, while I own quite a few Lugs, I've never seen camo ice. It's beautiful -- I love that color choice.

Frequent Contributor
I watched a show a few days ago and there was some newer designs.. I'm also glad to see they now have a bigger Samba bag . .. I have two of the other ones and would love to get the bigger one eventually.