Respected Contributor

I watched the full presentation and NOT ONCE did she or the host show the INSIDE of the bag!  I like the tote but do not want it if the inside is that awful silver lining that you get in some grocery shoppers.  She said it was anti-microbaterial so that made me wonder about the inside.  I will try calling CS to see if they can answer my question.  POOR presentation.  Joy is obnoxious to me with her loud screechy voice that repeats over and over.  

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl , similar situation for me when I wanted to purchase Susan Graver's recent TSV. 

I watched Jane Treacy and Susan Graver present the item for over 20 minutes and neither ever said what the inseams were for petite, regular or tall.  After the presentation I went downstairs to the computer and found the information I needed.   

Some of the individuals that are presenting items need to make certain to provide us with the information we need to make a purchase.

Honored Contributor

Re: JOY M tote on HSN

[ Edited ]

That's one of the reasons I don't bother watching at all.  Mindless chatter and no pertinent information.  Maybe they figure that people can get the info from the website but then why have TV at all??  IMO, QVC and the other "shopping" channels should go to just online shopping.  I think they would be profitable then.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl Are you talking about:

Joy CleanBoss Expandable Pop Tote With Bonus Belt Bag

834-089

Screenshot_20230715-105702_kindlephoto-122657300.png

They had these last year, too. Here's an image of the inside of the bag from last year's presentation. Last year was also "Anti-microbial".

Screenshot_20230715-104634_kindlephoto-122195035.png

Probably looks the same inside this year, just different colors. In the video I watched, they sold it more as a "luggage/travel" bag not a grocery shopper like the ones California Innovations sell on QVC, so there shouldn't be any silver anti-microbial lining (microban) in them. They said it could be used for groceries in a pinch if you wanted to store it in your car, but it's not technically a "grocery shopper".  They continued to sell it as a travel bag, put your passport here, put it in the overhead storage, use as a carry-on, weekender, for beach towels on vacation, etc. 

Honestly, most of Joy's items are "anti-microbial" since she came back and started calling her company Clean Boss.

I have her recent batch of hangers and they claim the same about them. They look no different from my hangers from years ago.

In my opinion, just a gimmick they do. Means nothing.

Hope this helps.
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl I just watched the presentation if it's this one you're talking about Joy Expandable Tote 834-089. 

I've never watched HSN and looks like they're a fan of "literally" too yikes.  I kind of like the bag, wondering if the fabric is good or not.

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@bargainsgirl Are you talking about:

Joy CleanBoss Expandable Pop Tote With Bonus Belt Bag

834-089

Screenshot_20230715-105702_kindlephoto-122657300.png

They had these last year, too. Here's an image of the inside of the bag from last year's presentation. Last year was also "Anti-microbial".

Screenshot_20230715-104634_kindlephoto-122195035.png

Probably looks the same inside this year, just different colors. In the video I watched, they sold it more as a "luggage/travel" bag not a grocery shopper like the ones California Innovations sell on QVC, so there shouldn't be any silver anti-microbial lining (microban) in them. They said it could be used for groceries in a pinch if you wanted to store it in your car, but it's not technically a "grocery shopper".  They continued to sell it as a travel bag, put your passport here, put it in the overhead storage, use as a carry-on, weekender, for beach towels on vacation, etc. 

Honestly, most of Joy's items are "anti-microbial" since she came back and started calling her company Clean Boss.

I have her recent batch of hangers and they claim the same about them. They look no different from my hangers from years ago.

In my opinion, just a gimmick they do. Means nothing.

Hope this helps.

THank you for the pic!

Respected Contributor

Won't be buying one, lol

Honored Contributor

My sister cleans  homes and takes this kind of bag to work with her it contains cleaning rags and supplies.

Toliet cleaners, etc.