Honored Contributor

Re: If ever there was a time: MZ Wallace Redux

@AFWIFE wrote:

I received my small max in mushroom and I love it!  I also was able to snag the small metro in glacier/rose.  I haven't carried it just yet but I think I am gonna like it! 

@AFWIFE Great news!! I'm carrying the Small Max in Mushroom and I love the color! So glad you love yours!!

Your Small Metro in Glacier/Rose Metallic is so pretty!!

MZ WALLACE - Color-Block Small Metro Tote

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I'm happy for you with your Tie Dye Small Sutton! So cute!!

New Arrivals | MZ Wallace

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily
@hicindy2
Love your new bags, ladies! The colors are great! I think I'd have to go with the medium Sutton to get all my stuff(mostly unnecessary) to fit comfortably! The Sutton style is really cute but is it heavy???
Trusted Contributor

@AFWIFE, wow, that Glacier/Rose Metallic is a lovely combination!!😃
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@EdithEllenLily
@hicindy2
Love your new bags, ladies! The colors are great! I think I'd have to go with the medium Sutton to get all my stuff(mostly unnecessary) to fit comfortably! The Sutton style is really cute but is it heavy???

@hooked on books This is my first Medium Sutton so I haven't carried it yet, but if it's like the Small Sutton, it is not heavy at all! These bags are soft and comfortable. I have read that the Medium Sutton may tend to fall off of your shoulder if you use the attached shoulder straps -- that's another reason why I will use the longer strap and let those attached handles lay on the sides of the bags. 

Regular Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@AFWIFE wrote:

I received my small max in mushroom and I love it!  I also was able to snag the small metro in glacier/rose.  I haven't carried it just yet but I think I am gonna like it! 

@AFWIFE Great news!! I'm carrying the Small Max in Mushroom and I love the color! So glad you love yours!!

Your Small Metro in Glacier/Rose Metallic is so pretty!!

MZ WALLACE - Color-Block Small Metro Tote

It is gorgeous in real life.  I can't wait to use it.  I need to spray it with some protector so I may wait to fill it up until I get that done.  

Regular Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@AFWIFE, wow, that Glacier/Rose Metallic is a lovely combination!!😃

It is a BEAUTY!  I can't wait to use it!