Esteemed Contributor

Re: If ever there was a time: MZ Wallace Redux

@EdithEllenLily   What a nice set !! Enjoy Heart

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, lovely new set! Enjoy!!
MZW has some adorable handbags! I don't own any yet but......LOL!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books The Paige in the MZ Wallace sale is a great price at $147.00 marked down from the full price of $295.00! If you like red, the one called Apple with silver hardware is lovely and bright in person. I originally bought it for a holiday gift. Then I liked it so much I ordered another one that I will be using around the Fourth of July! They also have the traditional Black and Dawn (a dark navy) with gold hardware and I have both of those, too! Huge fan of the Paige!! @hicindy2 has some Paiges, too!!

The bag holds more than you would think. I can fit ALL of my handbag items in this bag! The secret is pleats on the pockets -- they expand! Lightweight and practical, too. It's a final sale item, so check out the measurements to see if it would work for you. Have fun checking it out! 

• 12in L × 2.5in W × 9in H
  • Adjustable strap length: 31.5in to 55in
  • Weight: 1.25lb
  • Fabrication: Nylon
  • Trim: Italian leather
  • Silver hardware

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, I do love red and I did order this bag! 🙀 Tomorrow I'm going to see if Radley London Customer Service will mail me a return label because my printer isn't working. Instead of buying handbags, I should be purchasing a new printer, LOL!!
Thanks for the info and the recommendation on Ms. Paige!!!😀

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@EdithEllenLily, I do love red and I did order this bag! 🙀 Tomorrow I'm going to see if Radley London Customer Service will mail me a return label because my printer isn't working. Instead of buying handbags, I should be purchasing a new printer, LOL!!
Thanks for the info and the recommendation on Ms. Paige!!!😀

@hooked on books Congratulations, I am very happy for you! The Apple Paige is a winner in my book! I think you will love the cheery red color in person, too. Let us know what you think of it when it arrives down the line when they catch up on shipping from all of the orders in this huge sale! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books   You are going to love the Paige as your cheery red bag.  Plenty of room inside and deep pockets in front to hold the mask etc. I really like this style Heart  You got yourself a rare sale item.  Let us know what you think. 

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily
@hicindy2
I'm looking forward to receiving my new Paige and I'll definitely chat with you when she arrives. I just purchased (after several offers/counter offers) a very gently used plum colored MZW crossbody bag (from Ebay). It is a large crossbody with an outside zipper compartment in the front and was selling for $99.00. I ended up purchasing it for $55.00 with free shipping. I looked over the 10 pics very carefully and it looks as though it was well-cared for. It's a very pretty bag and I love the style and it only weighs about 1 lb! Now, I just want to get the Radley London bag returned! It's making me very nervous, LOL!!!😅

Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books   Could you post a pic of the MZW eBay bag? or the description ? 

Radley C/S is pretty responsive; I'm sure they'll help you out.  

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, I'm sorry, I don't know how to post pics!!! It is nylon, plum colored, top-zip with one outside zip pocket, 15"x9", adjustable crossbody strap, has MZW tag on the bottom and the side. The description is actually purple, but to me it reads more of a plum than a purple. Maybe it's still listed on Ebay but as no longer available. The seller gave a good markdown and I hope it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures!
Good to know about RL/CS!
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books I just went on the Advanced Search/Recently Sold section and found a photo of what I think is your MZW purple bag! Is this it? Very nice!! Woman Very Happy