Esteemed Contributor

Re: I had 988.89 on easy pay through October

YIKES! when I had 150.00 in one month I was shocked.....feels good to pay it off and learn the lesson though!

Valued Contributor

Congrats on paying off this debt.  You have helped thousands of people by this thread Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I was ashamed because I do not have the money to spend like that! And today my debt card had a hold placed on it because the credit union thought the charges were fraudulent. It was a mess but I got it all straightened out. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can understand how easy pays can add up and get out of control. The hosts rarely mention the true price on air, it's always this item is on easy pay and only for this day only...yada, yada, yada. It's easy to get caught up in all of that.

Honored Contributor

That is why some posters call them evil pays...they just sneak up on you...all of those 20.00 charges over three to six months can become more than you imagine if you have too many at once.I have had a similar experience and the funny thing is that I couldn't even remember what I was paying for so I had to look it up.I don't buy much on easy pay now because of that.