Super Contributor

I can't believe this is possible!

They have posted three NEW logo lock colors.  I absolutely love my new baby pink I just received but now there are three more.  Can't wait to see how many new colors they will eventually add!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I can't believe this is possible!

@EZ shopperI love the new colors in the suede.  Fortrunately for my bank account, I just can't see myself carrying suede here in SE Florida but I do love those brights..  Besides, I just added the tomato microfiber Logo to my collection a few weeks back.  That makes it easier for me to resist.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @EZ shopper and @millieshops .. WOW.. three more new colors!  That's amazing! But without being able to see the new colors I would not order them.  And..for the time being.. I am very happy with my Bordeaux and Baby Pink.  I really liked the new colors for the suede LL .. but there is no way I would carry suede in the spring/summer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

hmmm heather, mindnight blue and burnt orange. They did a burnt orange shade in the Sophie bag I wonder if it's similar? Midnight blue sounds gorgeous. Heather could be a few different shades, so I guess it's wait and see. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

hmmm heather, mindnight blue and burnt orange. They did a burnt orange shade in the Sophie bag I wonder if it's similar? Midnight blue sounds gorgeous. Heather could be a few different shades, so I guess it's wait and see. 

I hope they are colors I don't want, can't afford to buy much more!!!!