Trusted Contributor

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegI spent the week end in Portland OR, with family. My Sister, Niece-in-law, and I just had 😉To check out the Coach retail sale, at the Town Center. Sigh!! 

I came away, with this Crosby Carryall, in exotic embossed leather.  And, somehow, the matching wallet, jumped out of the case and came home, too.  The bag wax $495 originally on sale for $247.50 and the wallet, was $278, on sale for $139. 

I was never much of a fan of the snake look, but, in the last year or so, I've just gotten more into them. Just what I need, expand my tastes, so, I'll be tempted by more bags! 

Contributor

Great looking bag and wallet.  Every now and then one has to treat themselves.  

Trusted Contributor

that's a really good looking bag suhse! good buy!👍🏼

Honored Contributor

I like the color!  

Trusted Contributor

I think it's a beauty. My co shoppers liked it, too, but, they both said, not something, they would buy. There were others styles they liked better, although, 😀I was the only one who bought, at the retail store.  

Later, my Sister and I went to the Outlets at Woodburn and my Sister found a gorgeous Black Madison, at the Coach Outlet. A transfer from retail.  Great looking bag and a really nice price. 

I keep saying it, but, 🤓I really am bag shopped out, for the foreseeable future. At least I better be!

Honored Contributor

I'm like you, not especially loving any reptile look, but the blues in your bag are just exceptional and pretty~!  There have been a couple I've given a second look to (GILI) but yours is really beautiful~!!

Enjoy in great health!!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Love a snake bag - every girl has to have oneHeart

@Suhse the Coach sale was awesome this weekend.  You did good. Congrats she is a beauty - great wallet.

Expanding taste or otherwise known as a  good purpose to shop.

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegI spent the week end in Portland OR, with family. My Sister, Niece-in-law, and I just had 😉To check out the Coach retail sale, at the Town Center. Sigh!! 

I came away, with this Crosby Carryall, in exotic embossed leather.  And, somehow, the matching wallet, jumped out of the case and came home, too.  The bag wax $495 originally on sale for $247.50 and the wallet, was $278, on sale for $139. 

I was never much of a fan of the snake look, but, in the last year or so, I've just gotten more into them. Just what I need, expand my tastes, so, I'll be tempted by more bags! 

@Suhse OMG they are both gorgeous.  I am a big fan of Coach.  I myself like the exotic's and the colors are just beautiful.  I caved also with the sale and ordered the denim croc swagger & matching wallet.  I should get them in a few days.  Enjoy your new treasures. 

Valued Contributor
  • Love it! I just ordered the same bag except in plain grey leather from Macy's recent sale!!! I have wanted this bag for a very long time and can hardly wait to get it this week!!!! Sqweeeel with delight!!!! Your bag is absolutely gorgeous!! Would love a matching wallet myself... maybe with the next sale! Way to go handbag sista!! ( doing the happy dance for the both of us!) 
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Suhse wrote:

@Suhse OMG they are both gorgeous.  I am a big fan of Coach.  I myself like the exotic's and the colors are just beautiful.  I caved also with the sale and ordered the denim croc swagger & matching wallet.  I should get them in a few days.  Enjoy your new treasures. 

________

I like the Swagger style a lot. They had some beautiful bags in the Swagger style, at the Portland store, but, even  on sale, they were considerably pricier. 

I almost bought a wallet, in the Swagger style, a blue that would have coordinated, perfectly, with the bag, but, in the end, I went matchy. 🙃