Respected Contributor

Hello! Has anyone tried this brand? I saw one yesterday in the store. Cute but not sure... I didn't realize it was vegan handbag. I'm just worried about durability. I'm rough on a handbag. Please let me know your thoughts if you tried this manufacturer! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

nope, just Patricia Nash for this old gal.

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell    There's certainly no shortage of handbag choices.  If you're unsure of one, select another.?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I did! I was just curious about others experiences. I got a beautiful pecan Brahmin bag. 

Honored Contributor

Re: House of want handbags

[ Edited ]

@Franklinbell wrote:

I did! I was just curious about others experiences. I got a beautiful pecan Brahmin bag. 

@Franklinbell 

On Amazon, 68% of their reviews were good while 32% were very bad. I like handbags but I will no longer pay exorbitant prices.  I have several Brahmin bags dating back to the 1990s and up to about 5 years ago.  I don't think I will buy anymore. They hold up very well and I just don't have the need for them any longer as the only thing I do is attend church and a few club meetings albeit not as many as I did before Covid.  I have a closet full of Henri Bendel, Brahmin and Michael Kors as well as 4-5 designer bags that were given to me by friends and relatives (things I would not allow myself to spend money on: hand-me-downs in excellent condition).   

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday @Thanks for the information. I love a great handbag! I saw this one and really liked it. Most of my bags are black so this was different for me. I'm trying new things! I will check Amazon for the reviews...

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Franklinbell wrote:

@Franklinbell 

On Amazon, 68% of their reviews were good while 32% were very bad. I like handbags but I will no longer pay exorbitant prices.  I have several Brahmin bags dating back to the 1990s and up to about 5 years ago.  I don't think I will buy anymore. They hold up very well and I just don't have the need for them any longer as the only thing I do is attend church and a few club meetings albeit not as many as I did before Covid.  I have a closet full of Henri Bendel, Brahmin and Michael Kors as well as 4-5 designer bags that were given to me by friends and relatives (things I would not allow myself to spend money on: hand-me-downs in excellent condition).   

I used to like Brahmin until a few year ago when they stopped making new styles. Now they have the same bags over and over again only in 49 different color combinations. I saw some at Dillards and they are very very shiny. Not the look I want. I've switched back to Brighton and Frye. 

Honored Contributor

ig price for plastic!~Re: House of want handbags

I will never pay a big price for plastic.

Respected Contributor
I was suprised that it looked pretty good. However I could see me ripping that bag apart in no time!
Honored Contributor

In my experience, no matter how allegedly premium or upscale vegan leather is still a vinyl like material and subject to the same foibles, cracking, peeling and lacking the strength of real leather or fabric. If choosing to avoid leather, I prefer heavy canvas.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...