Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags are a Girl's Best Friend...

@@

Honored Contributor

Hello Sisters, not sure what happened with my pictureWoman Surprised

I thought of shoekitty when I opened this e-mail from Kate Spade and there is a ship clutch. Of course, it is only $398.00.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily @BlingQueen022 And I'll let you both in on a little secret... Try as I might to find the prefect Rose de France, I had very little luck... but I ordered this one from Or Paz and even though it says 'amethyst' the stone I got is the perfect lilac color... The ring is beautiful...

Woman Wink

orpaz.png

@stevieb I'm giving this one a try! I ordered it in amethyst! It is quite pretty in the video, too. Since I have trouble with Or Paz sizing (some are too tight while others too big), I ordered two sizes to compare. Some of the reviews said it ran small. But since it's a larger 'topper', I don't want it flopping around so the smaller size may work. We'll see! Woman Happy

I have a beautiful amethyst necklace and amethyst earrings but the only amethyst ring I have is cute, but it has that gumball machine setting, LOL. I'm hoping this ring will complement my other pieces nicely! Thanks for telling us about it. Woman Very Happy

@EdithEllenLily@stevieb I do love this ring and love amethyst because it is my birthstoneWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm still trying to get over the ugly short handles on that new oryany satchel.  I actually went back and watched the presentation, thinking, hmmm anyway I could fix 'em.  I then gave myself a reality check and said Bird, you are not spending nearly $300 on a bag you need to fix. 

@Bird mama You are so right. No fixing a $300.00 bag. It must be perfect for that price.

Honored Contributor

Made In Italy Leather Cage High Heel Sandal@jaxs mom@Bird mama I really like these and thought of both of you. TJs online $69.00

Honored Contributor

Made In Italy Leather Revival Contrast Trim Duffel Bag$1349.99 at TJsWoman Surprised I thought we are shopping at this store because the prices are so good.

Honored Contributor

Made In Italy Leather Small Monogram Cabas SatchelOh we must hurry because this one is almost gone. Only $1999.99. Hurry Hurry HurryWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

How about this take on a Vince Camuto drawstring bag? Comes in three colors.

Honored Contributor

VC $59.99   I would wear these but I know I would fall down. But I think these would look so cute with skinny jeans. Oh WellWoman Sad

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily My ring ran completely true to size but with nothing to spare... Hoping it works out. I find it a beautiful piece, but I was hoping for a light amethyst and that's what I got... If you're looking for a more saturated one, you might not find it to your liking, but either way, it's lovely.

@stevieb "nothing to spare" ... that's what I'm sayin' from past experience with Or Paz rings! Sometimes I keep both sizes and wear one in the winter and one in the summer due to swelling. I'm okay with blending in my amethyst jewelry colors...it doesn't have to be super dark. I'd rather it be pretty! Woman Happy