Honored Contributor

Re: Handbags, Mystery Trips and so on... 3Q-2015

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

EEL, I don't believe for a minute that you don't remember what you ordered.  Out with it...

As for your 'explanation' the fact remains that ONCE AGAIN, you were attempting to order MULTIPLES...  and, you were SO concerned that your order didn't go through that you PANICKED and you literally placed the order twice to make sure...  

You somehow thought THIS was going to help your application!?  I sincerely hope that The Headmistress doesn't see that post of yours...  Believe me, it will not make her feel encouraged...

As for ordering so you could cancel in the misguided effort to theoretically demonstrate how hard you're trying, I'm sorry EEL, our beloved Headmistress was not born yesterday.  She's no dummy and is not impressed by attempts at subterfuge...even were she to believe this tripe for even a moment, which I'm sure she wouldn't...  My advice to you is to quit while you're behind... and not say anything to put you further behind...  Be glad The Headmistress is, as I said, incommunicado at present.  Perhaps she won't review this series of posts...  

Let's hope not! Woman Surprised

Ahem... and just a theoretical question, precisely what would it be worth to you for the rest of us not to point her in this direction.... You know, times are tough EEL... 

Woman Very Happy

I can think of several answers, but if I write them here I will crash this website and be banned for life in many ways...Woman Wink

Doesn't matter.  Since you refuse to come clean, I'm afraid there's going to have to be an all out shunning of you....

Serendipity, should I speak to The Headmistress about you taking EEL's FORMER place on the waiting list...?

Hmn....she does need it more than I do? I will be magnanimous if she spills. Otherwise, Scotch tape ready to paste together those burned fragments!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

EEL, I don't believe for a minute that you don't remember what you ordered.  Out with it...

As for your 'explanation' the fact remains that ONCE AGAIN, you were attempting to order MULTIPLES...  and, you were SO concerned that your order didn't go through that you PANICKED and you literally placed the order twice to make sure...  

You somehow thought THIS was going to help your application!?  I sincerely hope that The Headmistress doesn't see that post of yours...  Believe me, it will not make her feel encouraged...

As for ordering so you could cancel in the misguided effort to theoretically demonstrate how hard you're trying, I'm sorry EEL, our beloved Headmistress was not born yesterday.  She's no dummy and is not impressed by attempts at subterfuge...even were she to believe this tripe for even a moment, which I'm sure she wouldn't...  My advice to you is to quit while you're behind... and not say anything to put you further behind...  Be glad The Headmistress is, as I said, incommunicado at present.  Perhaps she won't review this series of posts...  

Let's hope not! Woman Surprised

Ahem... and just a theoretical question, precisely what would it be worth to you for the rest of us not to point her in this direction.... You know, times are tough EEL... 

Woman Very Happy

I can think of several answers, but if I write them here I will crash this website and be banned for life in many ways...Woman Wink

Doesn't matter.  Since you refuse to come clean, I'm afraid there's going to have to be an all out shunning of you....

Serendipity, should I speak to The Headmistress about you taking EEL's FORMER place on the waiting list...?

I will wear the Scarlet Letter H for handbags on all of my clothes...

Honored Contributor

Someone is speaking, but I'm not hearing...

Serendipity, since I guess it's just you and me on the thread at this point, my guess is that among others, our former colleage Edith ordered all those AK bags...  again... and maybe a couple more of those tedious Tig satchels...  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Serendipity, since I guess it's just you and me on the thread at this point, my guess is that among others, our former colleage Edith ordered all those AK bags...  again... and maybe a couple more of those tedious Tig satchels...  

She's just torturing us... it can't be that bad, can it? Hmn... AK is good guess. Also, I'll add a Gili exotic stirrup at the Super Saturday clearance, er sale, rate for cancer research.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

My computer is slow! Haven't you figured that out by now! Between the computer and all of the jumping around, it takes me awhile to post! Sigh, maybe you are right, maybe it is time to travel on from these forums...I sadly bid you a good night, EEL

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

My computer is slow! Haven't you figured that out by now! Between the computer and all of the jumping around, it takes me awhile to post! Sigh, maybe you are right, maybe it is time to travel on from these forums...I sadly bid you a good night, EEL

Uh-oh...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No need to tape it together, dear Serendipity...  I feel sure we can find a photocopy somewhere...  Perhaps I can sneak into the archives and eliminate our former fellow poster, EEL's, application altogether.  Then, you'd be a shoe-in to take her slot!!

I'll miss EEL, but well, you know, not a team player...  I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the head, though, with my guess as to at least some of the multiples ordered and cancelled and ordered and cancelled and on and on...

Anyway, my friend, I hate to leave you all alone on the thread, but between the PIA that posting is being tonight and a bit too much sun and pool time today, I'm afraid I'm going to call it a night... at least as far as these boards are concerned... Hoping to see you and perhaps Maria and TK tomorrow...  Perhaps by then too, EEL will have come to her senses...

Have a nice evening...

And I do LOVE that bag!

Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

No need to tape it together, dear Serendipity...  I feel sure we can find a photocopy somewhere...  Perhaps I can sneak into the archives and eliminate our former fellow poster, EEL's, application altogether.  Then, you'd be a shoe-in to take her slot!!

I'll miss EEL, but well, you know, not a team player...  I'm pretty sure I hit the nail on the head, though, with my guess as to at least some of the multiples ordered and cancelled and ordered and cancelled and on and on...

Anyway, my friend, I hate to leave you all alone on the thread, but between the PIA that posting is being tonight and a bit too much sun and pool time today, I'm afraid I'm going to call it a night... at least as far as these boards are concerned... Hoping to see you and perhaps Maria and TK tomorrow...  Perhaps by then too, EEL will have come to her senses...

Have a nice evening...

And I do LOVE that bag!

Smiley Happy

Ciao!

Honored Contributor

Of course, the Dani! That must be the one, @stevieb. Is she right, @EdithEllenLily?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liking these in the perforated tote style:

Loeffler Randall

Loeffler Randall

Below: Pedro Garcia suede (love his shoes too!)

Pedro Garcia