Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag tsv

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@aroc3435 Great find!  And while QVC is fine for what it is, I'll never understand the mindset that it's the only game in town. It's not. Smiley Wink

Interesting. I didn't get that impression at all from the original poster. I assume that she, like the rest of us, know how and where to shop. Quite often I'll wait and see what's offered here before I make a purchase decision or look elsewhere. Your response sounds  condescending. 

@fairydogmother  Condescension was not my intent but perhaps appearing scornful was yours... QVC is not my first stop, nor have I found it a preferred resource for handbags and I was simply expressing those thoughts. Moving on...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies, I have looked around a little bit (internet) was just curious about tsv as I was looking for something a little different but I dont care for that tote. Thanks for your help

Honored Contributor

I really love the handbag coming up, in Camo!  But dang, $199?  And that's the sale price.  Can't do it.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

There have been handbag tsvs that I've purchased, but that was more in the past. These days the s&h charges strike me as ridiculous, even though the packaging might be very nice; those charges really jack up the total price.

I agree with checking eBay. Another idea, depending on your needs and willingness to take a chance, is to wait for a free s&h day. Then you could check "as is," which I have done very successfully! Just a thought.

good luck and have fun!

I like the canvas tote TSV a lot actually but am not buying, can't justify it.