Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@skyblue wrote:

Love the shape and dark emerald green of this little Kate Spade bag. Too tiny for me, though. More likely a @hicindy2  size.👜🥰4E8DBB97-9977-473F-B47D-FFA9CF3306D9.jpeg

@skyblue Super sweet and love the dark emerald green...Heart

Honored Contributor

@Pecky @stevieb @Bird mama @skyblue @1Professor @hicindy2 @handygal2 @shoesnbags @LIndaMJ @Leeny + all

The new Brahmin Retrograde is wild! The largest size that would work for me is the Katie. Does anyone have a Katie? I wonder how it carries. Hmmm, just thinking about it. Woman Happy

DIMENSIONS 10.5″ W 10.2″ H 2.5″ D

WEIGHT 1.43 lbs / 0.65 kg

Katie Retrograde Melbourne Front

Honored Contributor

An FYI... Yet again, notificatons are not working for some of us, so we have no idea when we're being called out...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Bird mama  Thanks for the birthday wishes.  My current fantasy revolves around a Cheesecake Factory special treat magically coming to my door. However, the outfit that I am wearing to the Halloween castle event means losing 3 lbs. FAST.

So, it looks more like this. 

@hicindy2  Oh for heaven's sake... Live a little and wear a different outfit...  Woman Very Happy

Deep Dark Chocolate Cheesecake recipe | Epicurious.com

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Went to HomeGoods today. There was one Brahmin, a handful of older nice leather Dooneys, a lot of Patricia Nash crossbody bags and some Coach.  I bought one of the Coach bags. Not sure about the Chalk color which is the leather color but it is good quality structured yet soft. The brown is not leather, but is a large gusset outer pocket on both sides which easily holds my phone and my smaller wallet. 

2B1AA972-2B4E-40A7-8A07-FD15F06CB777.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

An FYI... Yet again, notificatons are not working for some of us, so we have no idea when we're being called out...

Yep, my notification from @EdithEllenLily just came through. Only took a few hours, lol.

EEL, that's one wild bag! But I like it. It might be a smidge too small, though?  I don't feel secure unless I have everything but the kitchen sink with me. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Ilovetea wrote:

Went to HomeGoods today. There was one Brahmin, a handful of older nice leather Dooneys, a lot of Patricia Nash crossbody bags and some Coach.  I bought one of the Coach bags. Not sure about the Chalk color which is the leather color but it is good quality structured yet soft. The brown is not leather, but is a large gusset outer pocket on both sides which easily holds my phone and my smaller wallet. 

2B1AA972-2B4E-40A7-8A07-FD15F06CB777.jpeg

@Ilovetea I like this color combination, and with those pockets, great function! I'm glad you found it! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Yep, my notification from @EdithEllenLily just came through. Only took a few hours, lol.

EEL, that's one wild bag! But I like it. It might be a smidge too small, though?  I don't feel secure unless I have everything but the kitchen sink with me. 

@shoesnbags Good to hear the notifications are working again! I had some this morning but not last night. About the bag's size, I agree with you. Probably too small...thanks for your note! Woman Happy 

Trusted Contributor

@EdithEllenLily, I love the colors and pattern but speaking for myself it would be too small.  I'd be tempted if it was offered in the Elise Hobo!  Right now I'm looking at my recently received Nash Corelli crossbody (my first crossbody) in green croc and am going back and forth as to whether I should keep it. 

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ Thanks for your thoughts...I am thinking it may be too small for me. Have you loaded up your crossbody and tried it out yet? I love a crossbody if I'm just doing an errand or two (but not an all-day affair). Good luck deciding on it!