Respected Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@Bird mama wrote:

@Blingqueen023  

Birthday | Happy birthday flower, Happy birthday bouquet, Free ...

@Bird mama @I'm so touched.   Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.  How sweet is of you.   Thank you.   

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily   My local NBC affiliate (WDIV) has real time radar available on their website and I watched that awful storm as it moved across the Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana.  It was heading my way and I needed to know if I should move anything off the patio into the garage.  It petered out as it crossed Michigan and I didn't get so much as a drop of rain.

I'm glad that you didn't lose power.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

Glad you also survived the storm and your check-up ... and belated Happy Birthday.   

That deep dish pizza sounds good ...  I always stop at Gino's on Superior Street across from the Hospital when I go for my doctor's visits.  Will be getting a takeout there next month.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Macy's added the Coach Cargo in some new colors.  I am waiting for a neutral (Taupe etc). Don't care for the color blocked...

Macy's got Sharky in 

Coach Outlet got in a mini City Zip.  I think it would be too small

Coach Mini City Zip Tote Sv/True Red What's New

• Crossgrain leather
  • Inside multifunction pockets
  • Zip-top closure, fabric lining
  • Handles with 7" drop
  • 9" (L) x 8" (H) x 4 1/4" (W)

Do like the new Jes tote

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

Unknown-1.jpeg

@Boehm Collector @Thank you so much.  It was a good day in spite of going to work.   Thank you for thinking about me.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023   Baked you a Radley cake Heart

Actually, too HOT to bake anything.  Temperatures will be 105 and 106 in the next couple of days.  Since California is in a huge Covid mess, time to take action.  Can't wait around for a miracle.

I have appointments with Kaiser for blood work and to see the doctor next week.  She doesn't let me get away with excuses. I need a plan. Hauled out the blender to make protein shakes instead of Margaritas. Hauled out the massage table to do back exercises on.  Got out the stretchy bands and weights.  Followed the work out from the physical therapy clinic and logged it daily.  More light cooking than processed food and take out.  Doing laps around the air conditioned house after every meal. 

So yes I am still miserable and cranky, but soon there will be less of me to complain Woman Very Happy

New Vera Bradley masks

NEW Fitted Mask with Adjusters: Shop now

Pleated Mask with Adjustable Elastic: Shop now

Good idea

Keep your mask handy (and clean!) when it's not in use by clipping the straps to one of our lanyards: Shop now

Honored Contributor

I've been carrying my Coach Gallery Tote in light khaki/chalk signature canvas all summer. It's the Goldilocks "just right" bag for all the extra stuff we have to carry around these days. So l ordered the same bag from Coach Outlet in brown/red, for fall. It's an early birthday present for myself-- what else other than a bag?! So predictable! Woman Very Happy

406ADF79-6440-4AD7-AD9D-F022CC11C16F.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@handygal2   Great minds !!  When is your birthday?  Mine is October and I've been eying the Zip Top in Sedona...

Coach Zip Top Tote in Signature Canvas Im/Khaki Sedona Deals 99 Bags Under $99

Honored Contributor

@handygal2  The red trim on that tote is really snazzy.... Sets off the whole bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...