Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Mavens... Can You Believe it's 2020?

@hicindy2  The small white Brahmin is adorable. Too small for me, but very stylish... Loving that red-orange print bag... I'd never probably opt for one, but it is very lovely... Shame-shame-shame on you for ditching that pretty Brahmin tote in favor or yet another Coach... I'm thinking you need a good talking to... For heaven's sake woman, broaden your horizons...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a "serial" brand bag lover.  First Le Sportsac, then Coach, then Dooney, then Patricia Nash, then MZ Wallace, now back to Coach. Heart

Pssst....last call on the Coach Outlet Mercer satchel. 

Such a tailored bag. 20% more off with the current code. 

Coach Mercer Satchel Chalk/Light Gold

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My neighbor was making puppy eyes at that tradesy Brahmin like a sad SPCA ad.  Couldn't take it Heart

Honored Contributor

I picked up a bag of this salt soak from Target over the weekend and tried it in the tub this morning.  It was a cheap way to try out the combination of Bergamot & Citrus oils.

Image result for dr teal's salt soak

It was a pleasant experience however I'm not sure I would want the smell to linger on me all day in a cologne/perfume.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2  Excuses, excuses, excuses... Just be glad we're geographically distant because I might actually have to smack you for giving up that bag for another freakin' Coach... Honestly... Sheesh... Uh-uh-uh... 

Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  I like bergamot and citrus, but no scent is for everyone... That said, I can almost guarantee you that first, the quality of scent in a good cologne is going to be a bit different than in the bath soak... Second, given the way it seems colognes are produced now days, the scent wouldn't linger for more than a few hours... Bergamot is commonly used in many fragrances produced, but of course, its 'notes' can be more minor or major, depending on the fragrance's formula... Next time you're out and about, I'd spritz on some of the cologne and then see what you think...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I'm probably the lone ranger here, but for anyone who orders from TJ Maxx or Marshall's on-line, be aware it appears their shipping has changed. I've tended to shop the stores somewhat regularly, but only occasionally shop their websites. That said, I placed two orders, one with each, and am not happy with the process. In the past, all items ordered shipped at the same time and in the same box. Now, it appears they're going the piecemeal route, with every item being shipped separately, so that one must then be aware of multiple arrivals rather than just one.

To add insult to injury, it appears they are now using Fedex, which was never my choice of delivery companies. One never knows with them whether the item will be delivered to my door or to the concierge service. They claim to have tried to deliver one item today but I never had a call to admit a delivery person and the concierge office is, of course, closed for the holiday, which Fedex should know... This also happened over the last holiday weekend with an order from an Amazon third party vendor... Needless to say, I try to avoid ordering from entities that use their 'service' and so will minimize TJX on-line orders going forward... With about half dozen items due to arrive at some point, I guess I'm wondering how many of them actually will, how much hassle will be invovled and how long it might take to get it all resolved... Such a shame when TJX shipping used to be quite fast and always reliable...

I'd also note that it appears as far as 'beauty' products, TJX is offering fewer mainstream items on-line but is offering mostly the more 'premier' brands... I guess that's smart... It probably cuts down on shoplifting the higher priced items and at the same time forces customers into the stores for the less costly products... Still, for me, I've stopped buying 'high end' skincare and cosmetics because I don't often see markedly different results from the 'drugstore' brands, but don't always want to go into the stores, which can be hit or miss and, depending on when one goes, seriously lack any kind of organization of beauty products...

Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, I LOVE that cat print handbag!! Definitely have to check this one out!!!
Trusted Contributor

@hicindy2, I couldn't find this exact bag anywhere (the blue cat print). Did you get it recently? I just love it, the print, the style....
Honored Contributor

@stevieb How annoying about the multiple FedEx shipments and deliveries!! Woman Mad I hope you receive everything in good order eventually. 

I still have not received my weekly special value black bag from The Sak...will review it when it finally gets here!