Honored Contributor

I accidentally ran across this attractive display rack for handbags today; just thing I need for an out of control collection.  It has 14 hooks but I think I could get a lot more on it.  It's $74. at Store Display Warehouse or store display.com.  You rarely see a practical solution for handbag storage.  Makes a nice display too.

image.jpeg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Love It! Really LOVE the legs and bottom of the stand. Would really help my "Out of sight, Out of mind!" LOL! Having them displayed on this beautiful stand you would always know what you have and where it is! Thanks so much for sharing! 😀
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 That's amazing and wonderful!  I love it!  I can see where it could be beautiful and decorative and colorful in a little corner of a room....it would draw attention to the corner!  I assume you have a good collection of GOOD handbags.  I have some really nice ones but I just throw them in one of my closets...way too many...I'll never use some of them.  I collect shoes...shoes...I have over 100 pair of Birkenstocks alone!  I wonder if I could hang my Birkis like that!  Ha!  Kidding...I love your find...good work!

Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Display

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  I'm still looking for a great solution for shoe storage, which I desperately need.  I have well over 100 pairs too.  If anyone knows of something, I wish they'd speak up.

If I'd buy this rack, I'd make some sort of cover for it.  Things here get terribly dusty.  Would be simple to do.  Yep,I have some good bags and don't treat them very well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's exactly what I need for my walk in closet.  I'd love to have two of those.  I think 74 dollars is worth it,  Thanks for posting this.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624: This is a great decorative piece for storing our handbag "works of art." Thanks for posting.

I think a handbag friend over in the "Handbags Are a Girl's Best Friend" thread, @EdithEllenLily, might be interested in this!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@Kachina624: This is a great decorative piece for storing our handbag "works of art." Thanks for posting.

I think a handbag friend over in the "Handbags Are a Girl's Best Friend" thread, @EdithEllenLily, might be interested in this!

@handygal2 I SEE you! Woman LOL And what about you, missy? It might look cute in your guest room for your overflow, LOL. You know what, many of us have too many handbags...but we love them all and this would be a great solution for 14 at a time. How many racks would we need? Woman LOL The specs are good:  6'H x 17"W. It's a good use of vertical space. I see it comes in Cobblestone and Ivory. I think I like the Cobblestone the best. It would also be neat to bring over to my sister's house for the yearly garage sale each June! Hmmm, will have to seriously consider this one. Thanks to @Kachina624 for posting this great idea. And how many would our friend @stevieb need?!? Woman Surprised

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Thank you for  sharing this display. Have to look into it for a Christmas present for my mother. She can certainly use and enjoy it. It's also something she doesn't have!

Honored Contributor

The Green Tree Foldable Heavy Duty Drying & Storage Rack - V33348QVC has this clothes rack that can also be used for bags. V33348 $39.00

Honored Contributor

There are some bad reviews on this clothes rack but I have two almost like it that I love.

I like it because I can fold it up. But mine only has 3 arms.

The other one is so pretty and the bags hang better but for another option.