Honored Contributor

Re: Got my wish: New Spring Arrivals MZ Wallace 2/14

Regarding Clay, I love it in the Harlow tote and Katherine leather wallet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No more Star Oxford on the MZW site! Woman Surprised I did see the Medium Metro Tote and a cosmetic in Star Oxford on the Saks site in case anyone is looking for them. Also just saw the Medium Metro Tote on the Bloomingdale's site. 

Honored Contributor

I searched my email archive for 2017 and saw that on 3/16/17 there were new Spring Arrivals including the Dahlia color items. So maybe there will be more colorful options in a couple of weeks. I would love another Coco in a pretty spring color! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello @EdithEllenLily and everyone.  I still have my fingers crossed for Harbor Blue in a classic Paige or Coco. .  

I really like your Haley pairing with the star tote.  

Image result for MZ Wallace Smoked Pearl

Image result for mz wallace star oxford

Harbor blue:  fingers crossed

Today I brought out my Magnet and Paloma medium Sutton to wear with my QVC Isaac Mizrahi pale gray hoodie and black jeans and 2 tone gray Skechers. I forgot how much I like the medium Sutton. 

Image result for images isaac mizrahi floral hoodies

Image result for images mz wallace medium sutton magnet and paloma

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  Thank you and we are both into grey now! Woman Very Happy I saw a lady carrying your exact bag at Potbelly a few months ago. Very chic and your outfit sounds perfect!

Those Sutton bags are SO comfortable to carry. I'm glad you are enjoying it! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

79ED4B56-0769-4074-9C1D-7A504723EE24.jpegSaw the Abbey Small Tote, in Graphite Grey Linen, in Portland, at Nordie’s. 

I hadnt thought much about  it, seeing it  online. 

In person, it is Gorgeous👍👍♥️.  So classy looking. 

A nice classic, medium bag, not too blingy to be carried 24/7,but, it would also be a sweet after 5 bag.  

1DA93F5F-4F3B-460B-A397-2995F1E2FFD1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SUHsE I was afraid that this one is a looker in person! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your review! Woman Happy

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @handygal2 @jaxs mom @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @AnnMoonbeam and all

I would love this bag SUHsE posted above -- with the matching Abbey wristlet! But that full price is stopping me! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel that I am just hanging around waiting for some new colors or styles and then I will just be waiting for a sale mid year on the older stuff.  Kind of in limbo.

I am thinking they may do a Jordan Crossbody in a new color like they did in Atmosphere.  That is a less pricey bag.

Atmosphere Bedford Jordan Crossbody (10351464)

Image result for images peanuts lucy bored

We got spoiled with those good knocked down prices. 

From the PurseForum (not me), here is a good shot of basketweave.  I like this subtle print. 

A5799CB9-E9E0-409B-BEA2-CEF4D658F98A.jpeg

For now, I would pay up to $225 full price and that's my current budget.  That could be a Sutton in a new color or the small Soho tote or the Jordan Xbody or shoulder bag.

Super Contributor

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@SUHsE I was afraid that this one is a looker in person! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Thanks for your review! Woman Happy

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @handygal2 @jaxs mom @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @AnnMoonbeam and all

I would love this bag SUHsE posted above -- with the matching Abbey wristlet! But that full price is stopping me! Woman Frustrated

========

So Pretty, I was actually tempted. I don’t use my Nordstrom’s card much, because of their prices, in general. 

I walked  around, browsed, looked for a dress for an early Summer wedding, had to admit, I haven’t lost those pesky 12 Winter lbs-😈had lunch with my Sister. 

I knew I could count on her, “almost $400 for a bag you Do Not need”.  🤪She didn’t disappoint!  I didn’t buy!  It is a striking bag, though! 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@hicindy2 @foo foo shi shi @Serendipity @handygal2 @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 and all:

Hi there and I hope all is well with everyone! Woman Happy On Saturday night we were going downtown with friends to Maude's for dinner (quite an experience in itself) and it was raining. I didn't want my MZW bag to get drenched, so I changed into a coated cotton Dooney for the evening. It worked fine but seemed quite dated. Woman Frustrated

The next morning I changed into my MZW Haley in Smoked Pearl and I absolutely love this bag in all respects! The smoky grey has a sheen to it so it's not boring at all. And the red edge dye pops on the bag.

Today I ventured over to Mom's, pairing the Haley with my very sweet star print Medium Metro Tote and this is a wonderful set! Woman Very Happy

I love my MZW bags so much I can see myself carrying them almost exclusively. They are functional, lightweight and great looking bags! Heart

Smoked Pearl Haley

Image result for MZ Wallace Smoked Pearl

Medium Metro Tote in Star Oxford

@hicindy2 @SUHsE @foo foo shi shi @skyblue @handygal2 @Serendipity @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 @AnnMoonbeam and all:

I think I forgot to tell you that I am using the Baggallini Kyoto RFID wallet in Charcoal that I found on zulily for $19 -- what a deal! The Charcoal color goes nicely with the Haley in Smoked Pearl and it has gold hardware to match the bag. I like the pocket in the front of the wallet for coupons and receipts, and the inside is perfect with several credit card slots, two bill pockets and one zippered pocket in the center for coins. Then it's a zip-around closure.

RFID Kyoto wallet